Advice/Help Adeptus Evangelion advice

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
I'm planning an Adeptus Evangelion campaign, and as a relatively inexperienced GM I was wondering what advice you all had.

Basic campaign notes:
Adam was discovered in Antarctica as in canon, and Second Impact occurred. Lilith was recovered with her Lance (called the Lance of Cassius) and placed within the Geofront. This Geofront is beneath Boston, and is shaped like the Rebuild version. The lower levels are connected to the ocean, and the layers of the base are named after the layers of hell in Dante's Inferno.

Gehirn is the primary institution, and NERV serves as the executive branch. The Commander is an elderly woman, reputed to have lost her son in the Katsuragi Expedition. However, her grandson has an unusual resemblance to him...

Any advice?

I think with how specific this plot is, the only GM who could give advice right now is someone very familiar with the Evangelion-series.
What I am getting from this is that you want to relocate the HQ and Lilith with it.

I assume that means you will want a fully original cast of EVA-pilots as well?
And her grandson sounds like he might be taking Rei's spot?

It might be easier to give more helpful advice if you had specific questions you wanted to ask regarding balance? Then people not familiar with Evangelion could weigh in too.

(I do like the naming theme from Dante's Inferno, it's a nice touch.)

I think with how specific this plot is, the only GM who could give advice right now is someone very familiar with the Evangelion-series.
What I am getting from this is that you want to relocate the HQ and Lilith with it.

I assume that means you will want a fully original cast of EVA-pilots as well?
And her grandson sounds like he might be taking Rei's spot?

It might be easier to give more helpful advice if you had specific questions you wanted to ask regarding balance? Then people not familiar with Evangelion could weigh in too.

(I do like the naming theme from Dante's Inferno, it's a nice touch.)
Yup, original pilots and characters.

I'm just seeing if anyone has anything specific to AdEva that a GM should know.

Glad you like the theme! Dante's Inferno is a fascinating book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back