Acquainted With The Night

Once everyone except Tom who might have glanced at his seat by the window has rolled Wits + Composure we can move right along.

That moment when you repeatedly check a thread so see if someone posted and your notifs are messing with ya and nobody actually posted.

I will be making a post today.

The recent changes got me all up in a tizzy for a moment, but things have stabilised and I can return to roleplaying.

My parents kinda threw me a surprise birthday party so I couldn't do much. Getting on it.

Oh, your mighty Grey-ness, is it alright if I implement what you told me about what Amanda saw in my post? Or is it for later? Thought I'd ask before I'd go and do something dumb.

Again.

Pm Tree and Sindy and Son? They might have missed a notif and stopped receiving them

I've PM'd them, except Sindy who I've asked directly, but Son hasn't been on site for about a week.

However, I do have some interested other players, so maybe I'll introduce them - but let's see how you to cope by yourselves, if I can find a way to move the scene forward.

Sure thing, Grey. Do you want either of us to post again or will you do it first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back