• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ACOTAR/Fourth Wing Search

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Kera or Rody, but feel free to call me Eggy as some of my friends call me that. I’m currently been rereading the ACOTAR’s and Fourth Wing series. So I’m looking for some roleplay partners to maybe do a roleplay over them! I prefer to do doubles but may be convince to do 1x1, I’m also fine with doing MxM, FxF and MxF, I will always agree to do MxF for your side if you are fine with doing MxM or FxF on my side! I can also do OcxOc, CCxCC or OcxOc Now onto the characters and stuff right? :-]

ACOTAR’s

Characters I can play - Any
Looking for - Rhysand, Lucien

Fourth Wing -

Characters I can play - Any
Looking for - Violet, Rhi, Xaden

Well that’s it! Feel free to PM me if interested! :-]

very much interested in both but am absolutely craving fourth wing (I’m just finishing the last bit of iron flame graphic audio edition) and I’m in so deep!

very much interested in both but am absolutely craving fourth wing (I’m just finishing the last bit of iron flame graphic audio edition) and I’m in so deep!
Totally! I’m down for fourth wing! Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back