• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

I think we are looking at the same drawing and I think it looks awesome also I got to go now, see ya later! I'll be back in a couple of hours.

wpid-hello1.jpg

Important message! Please read!

Hello everyone! So, I've noticed that most of you haven't replied in a very long time. @Aragon @Nathan22 @TheWhiteScarf @ShadowEntity @Zon dexan @Sharkiee @Agirl1107 @LionPride @NickTonCutter @ShadowEntity

OH. Yeah, i'm still in, lack of alerts, wasn't watching the main thread anymore for some reason.

im sorry but i will be dropping out of the rp, I may come back when i have more free time and i am not in rps either closed off ( finished)!or just plain Dead. i may comeback soon so i can restart. but for now i will be dropping out. sawwy. if u ever want help with anything feel free to write on my status or just pm me :) - Aragon.

@Nathan22 I'll take that as a yes. xD

@Aragon I understand. I will leave your character in the roster, but I'll write "inactive" beside it for when you return.

@Aragon no problem, thank you for letting me know!

@Inheritance Aww, it's fine if you wish to quit. I was just collecting information on who is still in. But thanks, that's good to know. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back