• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Academy RP?

Have you guys seen that movie The Breakfast Club? that's how I imagine this rp going.
I do not think this will be anything like The Breakfast Club, honestly. I do have a Breakfast Club idea though but see someone doing the same so I'll hold off for now. lol

I'm interested, through I'm not sure what role I'd want to apply for.
It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to decide. I probably won't even be writing as The Queen Bee, just put taken there in case. lol

is The Voice musical or? also could we make our own roles, eg. The Artist or The Poet? Very interested!

is The Voice musical or? also could we make our own roles, eg. The Artist or The Poet? Very interested!
The voice is musical, yes and I have not thought about that, to be honest. I can possibly take out a role and add in a role because I want things be pretty even.

you already know i’m down b! i’m here for the heiress or maybe the voice- serena/blair inspired!
Good to see you, love. :) OMG! I should've posted my Gossip Girl roleplay instead. lol

I'll probably get around to getting this up some time either today or tomorrow, at the latest. Stay tuned. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back