Academy for the unknown

Hello, I'm new and would like to join this RP but I'm still not sure how to do all this... so if you could give me some pointers I'd be happy to join :big grin:

Madi said:
Hello, I'm new and would like to join this RP but I'm still not sure how to do all this... so if you could give me some pointers I'd be happy to join :big grin:
Hi! Sorry for only just getting back to you! So welcome to the RP all you need to do is fill out the character form listed at the beginning. You can either uses a species already listed like, Vampire, Werewolf etc or you can create your own like some of the others have done :) Once you have filled it out with as much detail as you can post it and I will either accept or ask you to make edits if it doesn't fit the criteria.

Once it has been accepted you can join the RP which has has been linked on one of my previous comments :)

Scottysgirl said:
Hi! Sorry for only just getting back to you! So welcome to the RP all you need to do is fill out the character form listed at the beginning. You can either uses a species already listed like, Vampire, Werewolf etc or you can create your own like some of the others have done :) Once you have filled it out with as much detail as you can post it and I will either accept or ask you to make edits if it doesn't fit the criteria.
Once it has been accepted you can join the RP which has has been linked on one of my previous comments :)
Its alright! And thanks, I'll do that and hopefully come up with a great character :)

Name: Maxais Inazuma

Species: Guardian of Fire (basically a dragon that can shape shift into a human form)

Personality: Shy in the presence of absolute strangers, Max is the opposite in the company of friends. Talkative and quick-witted, he is never without something to say, though often lacks the courage to say it. When he and those close to him are threatened, he becomes very serious and quick-tempered, and can be very stubborn when it comes to doing what he believes is right. He studies hard in school and does his best to overcome his shy nature in order to make friends. He seems to attract the attention of women, though he would rather stay single.

Biography and appearance: Scrawny pale red head with striking green eyes. Although he respects the dress code, he prefers his casual wear to be loose and comfortable, so as not to hinder his movements. Though not very muscular, he isn't an absolute twig, and was a hit with the ladies at his old school.

Grew up in the mountains of Japan, and did not socialize much until was told to attend a school for humans. Due to an accident caused by a lack of control of his powers, he was expelled. Now looking to attend a special school for others who are similar to him.

(For quick reference to appearance, use my user avatar. It isnt entirely accurate but gets the point across until i can draw a more accurate picture. If you need anymore information, don't hesitate to ask.)

So am I honestly, I've been in hospital for a long time now and I was surprised when I logged on and saw the character request :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back