Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Ik ik agh... I'll have something in a few minutes.... Or 30 minutes..... Idk... I'm trying to help my friends talk her parents into letting me spend the night so shhhhh xD

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

This time sky isn't that friend.... She's getting lame

P.s sky if you read this I am 100% joking.... Okay 98% joking...... Please don't hate me xD

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Not at the moment... Classes have just started and I won't be accepting any more CS's for the next 2 weeks.... But you can still put your cs up if you are willing to wait.. So sorry ;-;

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

@AkwardWriter Hey writeeerrrr ... Wheres frankie ?... she hasn't been on for ages and I really wanna punch ashton and see her reaction

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Can i still join in?

[/QUOTE]
yes you may..... SHUT UP WRITER I'VE SEEN HER RP IN OVERSHOCK ACADEMY SHE IS THE GREATEST

Hello? :'D

Um um sorry for being inactive for so long :'D school started for me and i've been busy with homework, exams and other stuff :'D sorry, and um i won't be online that often until school tones down a little. Sorry :'D have fun roleplaying

no no xD you're fine you didn't miss anything... but @FrankieLynn has left RPN for now so Zac and Zoe are "gone" and well you can imagine how Writer and Ash are taking to that (:'()

Hey can anybody be on when I'm on because when I get home no ones there cause I get home around 3:20 alaska time and thats like night time for some if not all you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back