Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

*hugs Writer* Just try to calm down, okay?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

The next person that tells me to calm down gets thrown in the creepy dudes house... Then have fun "calming down"

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alright xD I'll plan an excuse for them ^-^ *hugs Writer* I love youuuuu <3 I shall pay someone to kill the scary man.... *pay's Sky*

*takes money and grabs sword also shotgun* i have so much people to kill but every little time~

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Oh O.o

I'm still totally worried about you but....

So I'm thinking Zac randomly hears from their mom, which it totally odd since he hasn't heard from her since he was 6.... and like their parents basically want to meet up with them and apologize for their shitty choice of sending their kids away to their aunt and uuncle. And like it will be exciting for the siblings, but their dad will end up pissing Zachary off and/or hurting Zoe somehow so the siblings will return...

So when they first leave it's uncertain if they will return to the school.

We'll all miss frankie *sobs* MISS YOU ALOT AHHHH *sobs loudly*

No, I love the nickname, Kenji! It's cute... makes me automatically cute because old ladies are fucking cute.

And I'll be back I promise! Plus, I still have to rp out this plan of leaving ^^^

This panic attack is so bad rn that I'm shaky, and scared to even go near the screen door.... OMFG... I... Ugh

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Byebye frankie i'll miss you and i'll try not murder anyone while ur gonw

Eh... Do u not like her bf oooor... Do you think she shouldn't be having a child yet or something???

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Writer >_< just breathe!

Poor baby who doesn't get Kenji's love... *cries*

Today I've watched 3 documentaries about children with shitty lives AND I'M LIKE AT TOO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW OMG

Well, I got pregnant at 15, and I'm not totally insane. I don't think. You should be good kenji; having the baby is way worse than being a brother of the mom. You should totally support her, because God damn she's going to be a wreck.

I gtg to sleep, guys!!! *kisses everyone * goodnight! I'm not leaving the rp just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back