Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU.........fanmade day for character from a anime called hetalia but everyone calls him doitsu

SkyDust101 said:
(SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU.........fanmade day for character from a anime called hetalia but everyone calls him doitsu
They call him doitsu because that's how you say Germany in Japanese

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Holy shit I missed a lot 62 pages fuck I gotta lot if catching up to do

[/QUOTE]
Haha ITS ALIIIIVVVEEE! xD

NOOOOOO BUT I WANNA CONTINUE TO SHIP NIYX!!!! AND WRITIAN!... Wait Writian it still safe... Okay... I'm good... But I'm slightly shipping Writer and Zac [emoji33] HALP!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe make him return in some way like coming back from a long journey idk I'm gonna get back to reading #SeaWrite

K no deleting onyx

GRELL: Now if we're talking body... Bassy's got a perfect one so put it on me!!!

(I had to... And I will love you 5ever if you know the anime)

Uhm... We got 2 new students... 1: Gareth, he's an enthraller 2: Roxy, she's human, but can see the future

Uhm... Writer got a large piece of glass in her leg... Passed out from blood loss... Zac helped her, so did Samantha and Zoe... Uhm... Gareth enthralled Nightmare... Nightmare thought of the past and needed a corrupted soul.... Writer, Zoe, nightmare, and zac went to the grave yard... Writer was bait... She released too many souls... Everyone had to stop them... Writer went all dragon mode and almost killed herself trying to stop the souls... Nightmare went insane... We stopped nightmare from being insane... Zac passed out... And everyone is kinda in shock at the moment...

The new guy is kinda hated by Zac... And I'm sure you'll hate him too at first... ( no offense RedHawk) Gareth is a pretty hate able person at first..

Awee I wanted to be the bad guy well the black prince has returned also the first thing Onyx is gonna do us punch Zac hard in the face as payback .

Red hawk pls talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back