• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

*Joker disappears. Reappearing behind chuck and firing a bullet into his head* I WAS ALREADY DEAD YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE STORY LINES !)

(I don't know i'm waiting for karen to reply and if she doesn't soon nightmare will run off somewhere else xD )

Dru was walking near Jasmine and she could hear him arguing with his elemental about something called bonding.

Jasmine just finished one of her sandwiches, when she turns around after hearing Dru arguing with his elemental. She caught the word “Bonding".

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(Sorry my cat made a mess)

"Nothing really" mary lets go of nightmare's hand and points toward the dress nightmare's wearing. "So what'd you think" mary asked looking at karen waiting for a reply.

"Dru all I am saying is hear me out... wait look Jasmine is here." Dru looked up "Oh hey Jasmine."

Jasmine casually waved at Dru, and his elemental. “So, watcha guys doin'?" She asked.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Not noticing the dress until now, Bobbie couldn't help but stare. "I never thought I would see you in a dress, but it looks great on you." She said truthfully with a smile.

"We were just talking about something an elemental does usually later in life but it's not important now. What are you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back