• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Ok yeah ....i so knew that xD )

Mary sat there playing with her doll then looked up. When is the hellhound getting here" nightmare shrugs. "Its kinda hard for them to fight without me"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

"Well as you can see I'm an angel he said with a smirk."So what can you do I can manipulate darkness and morph my body what about you can you fly at high speeds with those"? he asked pointing at her wings

Nightmare nods. "Yeah but i'm the only reaper who can summon them and hear corrupted or non-corrupted souls voices"

"I know but its sad to hear the corrupted souls cry for help and in pain" nightmare frowns.

As EV was doing his wandering, he happened to stumble into the cafeteria. Perfect, he'd just been thinking about getting something to eat. He gets on line and waits for his turn to order his food.

(I really hope this isn't God Modding and that I don't get in trouble xD )

Jasmine sat at the nurse's office, just because she needed a rest for a little bit. While the guy that was healing some of her wounds earlier, a nurse came in to take over for the rest. The nurse ran some X-ray tests, and in fact, was informed that she had for sure broken her arm. They gave her a dark purple cast for now, and said that it should heal in a couple of weeks. She sighed heavily in disappointment. A couple of weeks, with no flying. That's what she was also told. Two weeks keeping her wings folded. They'd be cramped a while, for sure. Yeah, she could spread out her wings, but she really wasn't comfortable of others seeing her wings. She studied all of the bandages on her other arm, and she also had many bandages on her legs, too. Jasmine sighed again. She saw some specks of blood seeping through the bandages. She looked down, now sad. She shivered a little, realizing again that she had lost her hoodie back out in the grassy plains. She tucked her wings tighter against her back, noticing that there was other people in the room. She looked away, hoping they didn't see her strange purple and blue heterochromic eyes.

(Again, I hope this wasn't God Modding. If it was, I greatly apologize.)

Bobbie looked over and saw the other girl shiver. She got up from her seat next to Night. She took off her jacket and gave it to the girl. "Here you go." She said with an understanding smile.

Nightmare looked out the window with a frown. "Damn its almost time" she muttered under her breath.

Jasmine looked up, and saw that the person across the room has walked over while taking off her jacket, and handed it to her.

“Here you go," She said, smiling. She hesitated before taking it. “A-are you sure?"

(Understandable xD )

"Positive." Bobbie said. "I don't get cold that easily." For emphasis she let her hand spark flames. "See?" She said with a smirk.

Mary walks over to bobbie and smiles. "Thats sooooo cool bobbie!!"

Bobbie overheard Night. "Almost time for what?" She called over. "Remember, I'm new to this...soul stuff."

Nightmare frowns. "For mary...to leave" nightmare starts to tear up while mary stars at the ground frowning.

(Mary is going to leave to the soul world...nightmare's going to sad)

"Are you sure there isn't anything we can do?" Bobbie said looking at the ground. "Can't we have EV put her in one of his orbs or something?...That is so ridiculous." Bobbie scolded herself for her heat of the moment idea. "If there was anything I could do, I would do it." She says giving them both reassuring small smiles.

“Positive," The person said. “I don't get cold that easily." She watched as her hand spark flames.

An expression of shock flickered across her face. She was an elemental, too? She wasn't the only one? Does she control other elements as well, like Jasmine could? She quietly said her thanks and watched as another person walked up, and both engaging into a conversation, soon with other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back