• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted

FlamelaPG said:
I'm sure either Seer or Oracle wouldn't mind bunking with your character. I want them to be separate to influence more interaction.
sounds fine to me.

FlamelaPG said:
Oracle would probably do better with a roommate, unless you'd want your character to deal with Seer.
I'm just waiting for the class to start, I think we need the creator here..idk
yeah I think oracle would be better... smiles are better than... well what ever seer has going on xD .

I've had an idea, but I'll have to go talk to a friend of mine to see if I'm allowed to use their character or if they might want to "guest star" in this. He has a perfect character for a history teacher...

GlytchMeister said:
I've had an idea, but I'll have to go talk to a friend of mine to see if I'm allowed to use their character or if they might want to "guest star" in this. He has a perfect character for a history teacher...
Awesome! He's welcome to join.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]So are we in class or whats supposed to be going on

[/QUOTE]
Yes, our characters are almost all in class, waiting for the teacher. Aurea is briefly getting fresh air. I don't believe any of that isn't plainly said or indicated in the story.

A lot of us have school or work.

GlytchMeister said:
Yes, our characters are almost all in class, waiting for the teacher. Aurea is briefly getting fresh air. I don't believe any of that isn't plainly said or indicated in the story.
A lot of us have school or work.
Sorry I only really have time to glance at threads. so taking the time to do much more than skim a few posts that im not replying to is a little bit impossible.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Sorry I only really have time to glance at threads. so taking the time to do much more than skim a few posts that im not replying to is a little bit impossible.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to ask you to try and read as many posts as you can. IF you don't read posts you could get many people confused, because you might have missed something...

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]I'm going to have to ask you to try and read as many posts as you can. IF you don't read posts you could get many people confused, because you might have missed something...

[/QUOTE]
I do try to read as many as I can. If its going to be a problem I can leave. I dont want to cause problems for people.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]I do try to read as many as I can. If its going to be a problem I can leave. I dont want to cause problems for people.

[/QUOTE]
Just keep trying. WE don't want it to get confusing, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back