• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
THIS IS A MUST READ.

Plot: Your character is attending this school, for the and strange, gifted, supernatural. They come to learn more about themselves, others, magic, ect. But something is hidden underneath the school... And soon it will reach the light.

(I'll be doing the posts for anything related to this!)

Also you may chat and ask questions here. I'm not assigning dorm mates, you can chat with other about that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since others have mentioned having to return to school, I thought I should mentioned that I actually will have to return to classes and work sometime soon, but it hopefully will leave me with enough time to still post here often enough to not leave people waiting too much. I'd like to stick with this if I can.

Ah. I was confused as to what was happening - just thought the site was glitching out on me, not showing certain things, but apparently this is a completely different thread. I really need to pay closer attention.

InKryption said:
Ah. I was confused as to what was happening - just thought the site was glitching out on me, not showing certain things, but apparently this is a completely different thread. I really need to pay closer attention.
No, it's okay. :P

Yuubarin said:
It just occurred to me that some kind of assembly on the first day may be a good idea.
"Just wonderful! It'll give me more time to eye out the more... 'interesting' people of this academy!"

So are we continuing in the first thread in the meantime while we wait? I'm confused..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back