• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for future gods/goddesses

The world is one big yin yang circle, I just tend to stick with yin more~
Gracie

Name:

Gracie Ell Charlotte Grimson

Nickname(s):

Grace

female

Personality:

Outgoing, postive, kinda of a personal space pusher, energetic and bubbly. She can kinda always see the bright side to every situation, loves just about everything. and doesn't have much of a negative note to her

Parent(1 greek god/goddess):

Poseidon

Room mate:

unkown

Room number:

unkown

Appearance:

img-thing

tumblr_mxasxeget61sua5peo1_500-kopie-kopie_zpsf3c0e788.jpg

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I'll get out of your way now.
Chloe

Name: Chloe Thanes

Nickname: Clo

Personality: In many ways Chloe is an extreme in her personality, but also right in the middle of two types based on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.

INFJ-T (Advocate) is what the test results showed, but only one answer would need to be changed a little bit for her to fall in the ISFJ-T (Defender) category.

On the Introvert/Extrovert scale she scores a 99% for introversion.

On the Intuitive/Sensing scale she barely leans towards the intuitive side with a 52%.

On the Thinking/Feeling scale it is again a situation of extremes as she scores 99% on feeling.

On the Perceiving/Judging scale she is almost evenly matched again with 57% for the Judging side.

Lastly the identity scale, Assertive/Turbulent leans quite strongly towards turbulent with 85%

Chloe is incredibly quiet, you will not hear from her unless she has an extreme need to voice something out, and even then the chances are that she'll still hope to solve it all on her own. Not because she does not trust others, but because she has a near crippling fear of approaching others. It's also not that she doesn't like being with other people, but it costs her a LOT of energy to even stay in a room full of mildly active people.

If she has a problem, she'll try to solve things herself. If someone else has a problem, she'll try to do her best to make sure the other person doesn't have to deal with that problem any longer. If someone has a problem with her she will do anything to stay out of that person's way and cause them no more trouble. She also will completely ignore her own wishes and what's good for herself if it makes the other person happy. Of course even she isn't a complete fool in that, she can think for herself and knows when something is right or wrong. She just has a real hard time saying 'no'.

As such, though probably not only limited to her inability to say 'no', Chloe has a tendency to get into unintended trouble and bad situations. Her timing is often very bad, and if she's pressured into doing something, that of course doesn't help it either. Nothing actually really bad ever happened to her (yet) but she does get in those kind of situations with potential for it, a lot.

Parent: Persephone/Kore

Room mate:

Room number:

Appearance:

Elle-Fanning-elle-fanning-17166232-773-515.jpg

(If it has to be anime/art images I'll try and find something suitable instead)

Side note: Has an incredibly soft voice, but since she tends to stay quiet a lot most aren't even sure what she sounds like. She is afraid of dogs, afraid yet fascinated by darkness, and hates the flavor of mint. She always wears a pendant around her neck, an oval Onyx set in silver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back