Abyssal Exalted- Do they measure up?

You wouldn't happen to be referring to deathknight doommelons would you?  Cause she's mine.  That's why she's limping.

So long as I can have the field hockey stick to beat fair Lotus with, then have at her...I just want the opportunity to escape without having to resort to using witty banter or sloppy solipisms...

Dude, I left the hockey stick on your porch like, three minutes ago.  It even has a newly taped handle for extra smooth Lotus paste.

To agree with Stillborn, I think humans in general are always looking for a way to go against the current as a declaration of unique-ness.  To me, this is why it has become (or always has been) just the opposite of original.  Abyssals are suppose to be "evil".  This is the very reason they became Abyssals, this is the very reason they sacrificed their name.  If people want to make unique Abyssals, don't try to make them be saviors of Creation (well, I guess some Abys think killing Creation is saving it, but you know what I mean) instead give them a backstory that might not seem cliche.

Yobi said:
To agree with Stillborn, I think humans in general are always looking for a way to go against the current as a declaration of unique-ness.
Some are. Others try their hardest to sublimate themsleves completely in favor of "normality". I think these are the people who generally feel abnormal themselves, and are uncomfortable with it.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back