• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rinne012

BLACKJACK!
Hello there!

(I) About Me
Hello! Thank you for clicking on my post and giving this a read! You can call me Rinne(he/him/they/them). I am a college student but that doesn't really hurt my availability too much. I am on everyday, even if it is for just an hour or so. I could even send posts multiple posts daily or at minimum, a post every other day. I am someone who loves OOC chatter! I love to make character boards, send music that reminds me of the roleplay, and just gush about what is going on in our story! With that little introduction out of the way, let's move on!

(II) Rules
1. Please only contact me if you are over the age of 18 as I am over 18 myself.
2. Characters used must also be at least 18. If not, they must be aged up.
3. Please be engaged in the discussing process. If you don't show much interest before the roleplay begins, I will believe that you don't have much interest to the roleplay itself.
4. Please write with proper grammar and pronunciation in your posts. I don't mind if that is not shown in regular messages but please come with it for the thread.
5. No one-liners. I personally don't like to write less than 3 full paragraphs and one-liners do not provide me much to work with. However, I do give the option for mini roleplays to go along with our main roleplay to help expand the world. For that, I am perfectly fine with shorter responses like one-liners. I love writing and I figured this would be a fun way to do that and further along the story!
6. Please post consistently. If replies are inconsistent, sadly my interest in the roleplay wavers. I prefer more frequent posts but if you let me know that you only post once a week, or even once a month, that is perfectly fine with me!
7. I prefer to write on discord servers as that allows everything to be more organized BUT if you prefer to write somewhere else, I do not mind writing threads there. However, I do request a place where we could have things be organized.

(I promise I'm not going to be stern when we talk! I'm very easygoing!)

(III) Fandoms
Before I share the fandoms I am in, I would like to state now that I am not the hugest fan of doubling. I have just had bad experience after bad experience after bad experience. With that said, I know that everyone is not the same and I will not be completely eliminatiing the option to doubling although I may prefer not to. I will still list canon characters I can play. If a character is below the age of 18, they WILL be aged up to at least 18. I prefer to write MxF pairings but I don't mind whatever pairing we do for the half you bring if we double. If there is an OC you would like to use or a ship that you want to play, I will ALWAYS offer the mini roleplays. I also have a new way of doubling which is transitioning from scene to scene like a show or movie would. Both sides must exist in the same universe as well. I feel as though my writing is lesser if I'm writing for two roleplays at once and I also feel a bit drained after a set of posts and I feel as though this is a great fix for the issue.

Dragonball Z/Super
Who I'm looking for: Android 18, Android 21
Who I can play: OC. Krillin, Vegeta, Goku, Gohan

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Android 18, OC x Android 21, Krillin x Android 18, Vegeta x Android 18

Metroid
Who I'm looking for: Samus
Who I can play: OC

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Samus

Naruto

Who I'm looking for: Sakura, Ino, Temari
Who I can play: OC, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, Neji

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Sakura, OC x Ino, Naruto x Sakura, Shikamaru x Temari

Pokemon

Who I'm looking for: Cynthia, Protagonist CC/OC
Who I can play: OC, Protagonist CC/OC

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Cynthia, Protagonist CC x Protagonist CC, Protagonist OC x Protagonist CC, Protagonist OC x Protagonist OC

Stranger Things

Who I'm looking for: Eleven
Who I can play: OC, Hopper, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Jonathan, Steve, Billy, Nancy, Robin

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Eleven, Hopper & Eleven(STRICTLY PLATONIC)

Teen Titans

Who I'm looking for: Starfire(DCAMU)
Who I can play: Nightwing(DCAMU), Batman, Superman, Flash. OC

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: Nightwing x Starfire

The Legend of Zelda
(Please have a knowledge of most of the games/story)
Who I'm looking for: Zelda
Who I can play: Link

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: Link x Zelda

Yu-Gi-Oh

Who I'm looking for: Akiza, Alexis
Who I can play: OC, Jaden, Chazz, Zane, Yusei

Pairing(s) I'm hoping to write: OC x Akiza, OC x Alexis, Jaden x Alexis, Chazz x Alexis

(IV) ORIGINALS
This is not going to be like the Fandoms section because... well, it's been such a long time since I had done an original plot! For an original plot, I would love to do a modern slice of life! I would also enjoy a medieval setting as well! Particularly with a Knight and a Princess. When it comes to tropes, I don't have specific ones that I'm dying to do. I enjoy most of them but I do enjoy a slow-medium burn. As for genres, as I mentioned before I would love a slice of life but I also like fantasy, action, even horror! There isn't much I'm not open to when it comes to originals!

(V) Goodbye
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read through this! I'm excited to hear from any and all potential partners! If any part of this had interested you, please go ahead and send me a dm! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Happy Writing!

I'm interested in a Yu-gi-oh RP but would prefer to RP the actual duels themselves. I know some people like to use dueling books but I'm against such a thing personally. Is that okay with you? I prefer Discord over anything else personally. I'm only writing this message to fulfill the criteria to send a DM. Lol.

I'm interested in a Yu-gi-oh RP but would prefer to RP the actual duels themselves. I know some people like to use dueling books but I'm against such a thing personally. Is that okay with you? I prefer Discord over anything else personally. I'm only writing this message to fulfill the criteria to send a DM. Lol.
That’s perfectly okay with me! Although, I haven’t really done either before but I’d love to try! And you could’ve send me a dm! I don’t believe I put a criteria there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back