• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A World of Adventure!

RaleighRiot

Hello, I'm RaleighRiot, but feel free to call me Raleigh. I'm a twenty-five year old wife and mother, and I've been writing for a little over twelve years. With all the craziness going on, I've decided to get back into writing!

+As per site rules, no smut of any kind. With that said, I would still like my partner to be 18+.
+Please plot with me! It's not fun if I'm the only one throwing out ideas.
+I mainly play female characters, but I love to double!
+FxM or FxF romance is fine.
+I try to post every other day, and give my partner 2-3+ paragraphs.
+Quality>Quantity
+I like to make friends, so don't be shy!

Okay! Shall we get on with the rest?

-If something has *** by it, that means I have a plot and characters for it.
-The more !!! by it, the more I want to do it.
-I'll be adding more as I think of them!

+Harry Potter: Marauders Era*** !!!!!

+Sherlock/Elementary*** !!!!
-I have a very specific idea for this, with highly fleshed out characters!

+Percy Jackson !!!
+Naruto !!!

+The Witcher

+Persona 5 !!

+Supernatural

+JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!!!

+GoT(AU) !!!!

+My Hero Academia!!!

+Attack on Titan!!!!

+Soul Eater(AU)!!!

-Below I'll have a few pairings, with brief ideas to go with them. Most settings are flexible!

+Magic User x Princess/Prince: Magic has been outlawed, and those who are caught practicing face imprisonment...or worse.

+Detective x Detective/Psychologist: There is a serial killer on the loose. Can our characters catch him?

+Student x Student: When you attend a high school for mutants, life is anything but normal.

+Superhero x Villian(mc): Our characters must team up, despite their past differences.

+Person w/ Powers x Normal Person: When the government starts tracking down people they've labeled "Others," two best friends go on the run.

+#2 Student x Student: When a classmate is murdered, her friends will stop at nothing to find out why. This will involve us playing multiple characters.

+Werewolf x Human(mc): Think Twilight's werewolves. Two neighboring packs have been fighting over territory. What happens when a human is thrown into the mix?

If you see something that interests you, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back