A wild roleplayer appeared.

unsinkableShipper

Space is pretty cool.
Oh, um hello! You can call me Sink or Unsinkable. I'm not good with bios, so I'm just going to end this quick so I don't embarrass myself. I hope to be able to roleplay with many of you.~

(I'm not exactly new, I just lost my password to my old account and hated the username on top of that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]Hiya Sink! I'm new too. What do you like to write about?

[/QUOTE]
Welcome!~

You'll probably find me in mostly fantasy!~ However, I also write modern every here and there. (As long as there is action, that is.)

How about you, what do you like to write?

[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]Mostly fantasy/adventure. I was a D&D baby, so it's in my soul, ya know?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, D&D always looked like fun. Haven't yet found someone to play with. I'm looking forward to the day I do.

You should definitely look for college groups in your area. And if that isn't possible, comic book and gaming stores are always a good place to go- even if you just want to try it out. We nerds love to suck other people into our interests!

[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]You should definitely look for college groups in your area. And if that isn't possible, comic book and gaming stores are always a good place to go- even if you just want to try it out. We nerds love to suck other people into our interests!

[/QUOTE]
Ah, thank you for the recommendations. I'll definitely look into that!~

Can I call you Titanic? Please? I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes. Welcome to RpNation! *throws confetti*

Kestrel said:
Can I call you Titanic? Please? I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes. Welcome to RpNation! *throws confetti*
Oh my gosh, It'd be an honer to be called The Titanic. xD

Hiya Kes, thank you for the warm welcome!~

unsinkableShipper said:
Oh, um hello! You can call me Sink or Unsinkable. I'm not good with bios, so I'm just going to end this quick so I don't embarrass myself. I hope to be able to roleplay with many of you.~
(I'm not exactly new, I just lost my password to my old account and hated the username on top of that.)
*Trainer GhostSoul uses Introduction Reply option!*

unsinkableShipper said:
*throws pokeball*

Hello and greetings into cming in here, Titanic. Do you enjoy Mafia games? I would like you to join our game on the site. We're missing players

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RP Nation! Haha, looks like you've found a nest of Pokemon lovers! I'm sure you'll find yourself in several roleplays.

Hey there! I'm also new here. Can I also call you Titanic? xD

(I see yer profile-pic is Shion from no. 6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Fioreo said:
Hey there! I'm also new here. Can I also call you Titanic? xD
(I see yer profile-pic is Shion from no. 6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
(aaa I'm so sorry, I was really sick and haven't been able to come online. QAQ)

You can call me Titanic. >w<

(Yes, I am No.6 trash. QvQ)

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Welcome to RP Nation! Haha, looks like you've found a nest of Pokemon lovers! I'm sure you'll find yourself in several roleplays.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the welcome!!~

DZastr22 said:
What's up? Any interest in Pokemon RP? I'd love to find a group to start RP'ing with.

I might be interested, it's gonna have to depend on how well I'll feel. I have troubles with anxiety, which is why it's hard for me to come online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back