• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

Got that BSD mental illness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I’m Gal!
They/She & 21!

I’m looking for a couple fandoms I’d really like to rp! (please be 18+!)

I write in 3rd person and typically write anywhere from 2 to 4+ paragraphs per reply, depending on what is needed for the scene!

I normally prefer OC/CC doubles (We both play an OC and a CC!) but am absolutely open for OC/OC!!

I normally prefer Discord, but am happy to stay here on RPN.

The fandoms I’m currently looking for are:

-Danganronpa (Any of the main 3 games)

-Jujutsu Kaisen

-Bungo Stray Dogs

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

-Diabolik Lovers

-Violet Evergarden

-Black Butler

-Death Note

-Obey Me: Shall We Date

-Creepypasta (for that nostalgic cringe-)

-(Potentially) Pokémon Sword or Violet

-(Potentially) Delico’s Nursery

-Harry Potter

-(Potentially) Helluva Boss

-Stardew Valley

-(Potentially) My Hero Academia (it’s been a long time and I’m getting back into watching it again-)

Please feel free to shoot me a message if interested!​

Hey im joseph i love to rp and i am also looking for other role players that like jjk and harry potter, im open to expanding my horizon when it comes to fandoms, the only problem is that im 17 😅. i hope your still up for it. thank you!

Hey im joseph i love to rp and i am also looking for other role players that like jjk and harry potter, im open to expanding my horizon when it comes to fandoms, the only problem is that im 17 😅. i hope your still up for it. thank you!
No sorry. Have to be 18 or older for me. It’s a comfortability thing for me. I hope you can find a good rp partner though!

Hey there!

Bit older than you (26, almost 27) and would be interested in discussing Fullmetal Alchemist. If you want to know more about me as a writer, I have a search thread here (pay no mind to the plots). I've got a few ideas for it myself (including some writing samples in the form of fanfictions I've written for it) though I'd be happy to hear what you've got in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back