• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Between Gods(Always Open)

Want to join the war?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="God of Anger]I am the God of Anger

[/QUOTE]
Hi God of Anger o/

Sadly, all the God positions are taken except for the Warriors.

Would you like to be a Warrior of Chaos. It would be fitting for the God of Anger.

God of Anger]Yes please [/QUOTE] Here's the link to the Character Sign-Up Thread: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-war-between-gods.190583/ said:
The WAR Between GODS[/URL]

Since your new, you don't have to worry about the BBcodes (unless you're a quick learner)

Just PM the general info and pictures and I'll create the BBcode for you~

God of Anger]where is that at? xD [/QUOTE] Here you go~ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-war-between-gods.190582/ said:
The WAR Between GODS[/URL]

All you out-of-character chat goes here

[QUOTE="God of Anger]Did i sign up i forgot?

[/QUOTE]
Eh, you haven't created a character yet. Lemme know when you have the character's information ready

For those who are interested, you don't have to worry about previous posts. You start off fresh and report to your main God or your War leader in the role play and await orders from them.

If we could get more light and nature warriors, that would be great. Seems like everyone is favoring the dark side (who wants to be good anyway) >.>

I'm accepting both sides, but I do have to keep balance in the role play.

Well, the war has certainly gotten more interesting. Nature and Light are no loner allies and we need more warriors for Nature and Light.

[QUOTE="God of Anger]Has the RP started

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it has.

Do you need help creating a character?

I noticed you haven't created one yet. You need to create a character to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back