• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A War Between Gods(Always Open)

Want to join the war?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

embed.php

269d5348-bd5e-408a-b6bb-1b737111bb18.jpg

On the Land of Gods, there was once peace, but every millennium the God of Darkness would grow weary of the tranquility.

The time has come. The God of Luck foretold the God of Light the ever thinning patience of Darkness.

Who will act first? The God of Light or the God of Darkness?

Who will reign the Land of Gods? Will Light succeed again or will Darkness prevail?

The God of Luck decides.

embed.php

The God of Light

The God of Light (1 opening)

War Leader

Demigod of Light (1 opening)

First Commander

Light Warrior (? openings)

Soldier

The God of Nature (1 opening)

War Co-leader

Demigod of Nature (1 opening)

Second Commander

Nature Warrior (? openings)

Soldier

The God of Darkness

The God of Darkness (1 opening)

War Leader

Demigod of Darkness (1 opening)

First Commander

Dark Warrior (? openings)

Soldier

The God of Chaos (1 opening)

War Co-leader

Demigod of Chaos (1 opening)

Second Commander

Chaos Warrior (? openings)

Soldier

This is a sample CS

embed.php

1422659193765371574christ-silhouette4-hi.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Basic

Name: Any name will do

God Type: Demigod of Darkness

Personality: A very angry individual. His rage boils everyday closer and closer to the edge, but being the very controlled being he is he usually holds it inside of himself. Often appearing quiet and silent rarely speaking of speaking softly when he talks. His immediate expression is boredom and un-attentiveness. Only letting his massive rage and anger boil over during a fight. When battling he often goes overboard screaming and getting carried away. When fighting his true colors show making him appear as the blood-lusting demon he is.

Quirks: a peculiar behavioral habit your character has

Perks: Positive things about your character

Skills

Skills/Powers: I want the name of the power/skill and a description of what it does. Please list all your powers/skills. I don't want any surprises.

Extra

Extra: Put here whatever you want to add

"A quote your God would say"

Code:
[centerBLOCK=70]
[border=8px >>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR FOR YOUR BORDER<<<]

[bg=>>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<]

[center][img=>>>GO TO FONTMEME.COM FOR A COOL FONT AND GET THE URL<<<][/center]

[/bg]

[imageFloat=left][heightrestrict=400]
[img=>>>URL OF YOUR CHARACTER (VERTICAL RECTANGLE PREFERRED)<<<]
[/heightrestrict][/imageFloat]

[right][heightrestrict=140]
[img=>>>PUT COOL PIC OR GIF HERE<<<] [img=>>>PUT COOL PIC OR GIF HERE<<<]
[/heightrestrict][/right]

[center][/center]
[accordion=50%|bright]{slide=[bG=>>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<][bORDER=1px solid >>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<]Basic[/bORDER][/bG]}
Name:
God Type:
Personality:
Quirks:
Perks:
{/slide}
{slide=[bG=>>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<][bORDER=1px solid >>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<]Skills[/bORDER][/bG]}
Skills/Powers: Name/Definition
{/slide}
{slide=[bG=>>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<][bORDER=1px solid >>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR<<<]Extra[/bORDER][/bG]}
Extra:
{/slide}[/accordion]
[bg=>>>CHOOSE A HEX COLOR (put White if you have no bg)<<<]
[center]">>>MUST put a quote HERE<<<"[/center]

[/bg]
[/border][/centerBLOCK]

In regard to skills/powers:

Gods have unlimited skills & powers. 10 max skills & powers (total 20)

Demigods are half human and half God, so you have limited powers. 5 max skills & powers (total 10)

Warriors are practically human who were granted some powers by the Gods. They have a total of 5 skills or powers, so 3 or 2 of skills and 3 or 2 of powers.

Skills are like physical fighting skills.

Example:

Karate Chop- The target is attacked with a sharp chop. Critical hits land more easily.

Tornado Kick- The user has perfect balance and is able to kick while spinning rapidly enabling multiple kicks at once at the target

Thunder Punch- The target is punched with an electrified fist. This may also leave the target with paralysis.

Powers are the magic-like abilities you have.

Example:

Flame Conductor- Can produce flames out of thin air

Shapeshifter- Can change the physical form

So far, I have 3 yes and 2 maybes.

I need at least 6 yes or players willing to play more than one character.

[QUOTE="Crimson Avenger]When you say "Gods" are these gods from actual mythology, or completely original?

[/QUOTE]
The only mythological God in my RP is God of the Underworld, but the other Gods were inspired by the map I chosen for the battle field, so you can say it's original.

I'm doing a first come first serve kind of thing. So, whoever makes that character sheet first gets it.

*peeks in*

You have caught my interest owo

I just have a few questions~

Do we post our CS's here or is there a link?

The spots above are updated right? It's a bit hard for me to tell... Sorry xD

And...yeah, that's all for now~

MockingXbird said:
*peeks in*
You have caught my interest owo

I just have a few questions~

Do we post our CS's here or is there a link?

The spots above are updated right? It's a bit hard for me to tell... Sorry xD

And...yeah, that's all for now~
I haven't created the RP yet.

Yeah, I don't let people call dibs on a spot unless they create a character.

No one has created a character yet, so technically, no one called dibs. You can use my CS or use your own format. I don't mind. As long as it has the information I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
SachiGrl said:
I haven't created the RP yet.
Yeah, I don't let people call dibs on a spot unless they create a character.

No one has created a character yet, so technically, no one called dibs. You can use my CS or use your own format. I don't mind. As long as it has the information I need.
Got it, makes sense~ I'll start up one :3 I might go for the God of Darkness role ....is there anything specifically you want for that seeing it's a larger role. I have an idea for him but it's a bit different than what most people would thing of a God of Darkness lol

MockingXbird said:
Got it, makes sense~ I'll start up one :3 I might go for the God of Darkness role ....is there anything specifically you want for that seeing it's a larger role. I have an idea for him but it's a bit different than what most people would thing of a God of Darkness lol
As the God of Darkness, you will have to come up with strategies to win the war. It's a hefty position.

I'm in, I'd love being a Demi-god of either side if possible. If they are still open I can create a character to dump here until the RP thread goes up on my lunch hour.

WIP

embed.php

thor-1-1-8.jpg

Light_vs__Dark_by_Ronron84.jpg
angels-vs-demons-wallpaper.jpg

Basic

Name: Navi Abismo

God Type: Demigod of Darkness

Personality:

Quirks:
a peculiar behavioral habit your character has

Perks: Positive things about your character

Skills

Skills/Powers: I want the name of the power/skill and a description of what it does. Please list all your powers/skills. I don't want any surprises.

Extra

Extra: Put here whatever you want to add

"A quote your God would say"

JustKay said:
I'm in, I'd love being a Demi-god of either side if possible. If they are still open I can create a character to dump here until the RP thread goes up on my lunch hour.
The position is yours ^.^

I am now currently working on the RP. It should be done within a week. Hopefully, before or on Sunday January 31st.

I'll provide the link when I am finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back