• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

Going to sleep soon, gonna try and keep tabs. PWEASE don't post too much.

This also counts for Vigilante/Villain Life.

@BlankName Don't worry m8! We'll do you proud. It'll be easier said for Vigilante/Villain life anyways. xD

@Otakubeats Sounds interesting to me. I'm always up for something thats similar to Fallout. It'll be cool if I could present some potential ideas to use or something idk hue. I like making lore.

YoungX said:
@Otakubeats Sounds interesting to me. I'm always up for something thats similar to Fallout. It'll be cool if I could present some potential ideas to use or something idk hue. I like making lore.
U can be the co-host thing.

BlankName said:
Might be fun, it's gonna take me like 2 hours to make a OC. So... Don't expect much from me.
Daz kayy. I take like...5 mins cuz I type fast and like it too be simple so i can have char development.

@Otakubeats I would love to be a co-host. Since I am waiting on Otaku Roommates and A Vigilante/Villain Life, I could spend my time with this. Just tell me what you need.

I make mine really BBCoded. I like style a lot so that I impress the DM. And I also have to finish the comic so.. Juggling a bunch of shit.

@BlankName That is very true. Except no hacking. Hue. Unless they have computers.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
@Otakubeats I would love to be a co-host. Since I am waiting on Otaku Roommates and A Vigilante/Villain Life, I could spend my time with this. Just tell me what you need.
Idk all about fallout, just from fan made things. If you know about it it'd be a good idea for you to make a lore if u want too.

Well hacking as in hacking into automatic closed doors or mechanic stuff. Or like I could change that too engineering.

@BlankName Yeah stuff like that. That'll be pretty handy shit, plus you can just burn people with chemicals.

@Otakubeats I am pretty knowledgeable about Fallout, but I"ll be sure to give you original lore. Just wait and see. xD

Now then, while I work on that I hope people post in this RP. Hue. Then I can get this shindig going at night. Prepare to meet the Combat Armor which you will probably not meet your expectations in terms of appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back