• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

I come to the thread to check out what I missed out on, and I see a bunch of memes.. Don't worry, though, m8! I'll post

tumblr_n4g72hNL1d1rggl92o1_1280.png

Can I do a EMP pulse-like reaction [blackout if you're not into big words]? Just to know I'm there doing anything.

@YoungX

@Stealown The Omega You can if you are able to use it. Though it's probably wont be like a city wide spread.

@YoungX It won't. Just a 20 feet perimeter around the center of the blackout.

In Bleakfall, it's divided by vigilantes and villains. Skull is a known vigilante figure. Recently the police department has created a special combat armor called G3. Commissioner Gordon, obvious references, is the one using the suit. It was successful defeating the 'Red Devils,' one of the more known gangs. The leader would hide and escape plotting to take the suit down. Also the mayor, Mayor Smith, is planning for the development of something called S1N. What it is will be revealed later.

@Quiet Is Violent

Last edited by a moderator:
@Salex Me, Blank Name, and Quiet is Violet are at the same location. Smoaki had been captured. You can read about two pages prior. I'm not sure about everyone else.

YoungX said:
@Salex Me, Blank Name, and Quiet is Violet are at the same location. Smoaki had been captured. You can read about two pages prior. I'm not sure about everyone else.
although in detailed, what location are you at? the park? a warehouse? your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back