• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A tol lesbiab looking for her FxF

RIPSaidCone

tolmie
Hey guys! So as you can tell from the title of the thread, I'm here looking to satisfy my craving for FxF roleplays and that's about it really so let's get straight to the meat of the thread!

For those who are interested, I do have some ideas about some of these pairings already, however I am interested in hearing any ideas that you have first! Unless you want me to start off the brain train, then that can work as well, duh.

Obviously, the roles in bold are the ones I'd prefer but its not mandatory if you have ideas.

Modern Pairings:
Journalist x Soldier

Therapy-goer x Therapist
Fan x Celebrity/Youtuber
Gym-goer x Personal Trainer
Best Friend x Superhero
Protester x Cop
Athlete x Singer/Musicmaker
Country Girl x City Girl Going to College

Star Wars Sequel Pairings:
First Order Stormtrooper x First Order Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper x Resistance Soldier
Rey x Force Sensitive Person/Apprentice

Star Wars Original Pairings:
Imperial Officer x Captured Rebel
Jedi in Hiding x Crashed TIE Pilot
Jedi in Hiding x Rebel Trooper
Rebel x Captured Imperial
Captured Imperial x Jedi with the Rebels

More pairings will be added to these categories whenever I come up with them, and make sure to let me know if you have any pairings in mind that are not listed here! I'm always eager to see new ideas ^^

Essentially the only requirements here are the usual.
- Good English, no posts that are only one, two or three sentences long, decently sized paragraphs, please.
- If you can't talk just let me know, I'll understand!
- Be contributing! (It's no fun if I'm the only one coming up with ideas and someone just nods in agreement to everything)
- FxF only my dudes, romance is a must (fear not however, I am not the type to just rush into it, it'll be built up to and the chemistry will be well thought of so that it works!)

Last edited:
Hi there! ^.^ I'd be interested in hearing your ideas for Journalist x Soldier or Country Girl x City Girl Going to College!

Journalist and a soldier. Absolutely!!

Interested in either therapy-goer & therapist or fan & celebrity/youtuber pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back