• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

OOC CHAT
tumblr_lpgpsnb7ta1r0k7t4o1_500.jpg

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Let's chat!

Last edited by a moderator:
@NimbusTheCat we could do this fabulous RP together if you'd want. I don't know if you could handle any more, to be honest. I've possibly told you to do too much. Sorry about that. I got crazy.

Annabella said:
@NimbusTheCat we could do this fabulous RP together if you'd want. I don't know if you could handle any more, to be honest. I've possibly told you to do too much. Sorry about that. I got crazy.
Nonsense, child, I'd be happy to do this beautiful RP with you. If it gets to be too much, I'll let you know, I promise, but for now, I shall join all the roleplays. I shall follow you into roleplay hell if need be.

NimbusTheCat said:
Nonsense, child, I'd be happy to do this beautiful RP with you. If it gets to be too much, I'll let you know, I promise, but for now, I shall join all the roleplays. I shall follow you into roleplay hell if need be.
--

Where we shall burn along with our unfinished posts and thousands of notifications accompanied by the tedious Character Sheets. It shall be glorious.

Annabella said:
--
Where we shall burn along with our unfinished posts and thousands of notifications accompanied by the tedious Character Sheets. It shall be glorious.
And the most glorious part shall be that we are burning together.

Annabella said:
--
Wiser words were never spoken.
I don't know, man, the words to that song that you graciously showed everyone are pretty wise.

NimbusTheCat said:
I don't know, man, the words to that song that you graciously showed everyone are pretty wise.
--

"Some words were wisely spoken, however there were far wiser one's concerning a man's genitalia"- Shakespeare.

@Jadea Smyth You found it, already? I was going to tag you in the morning. xD Great CS, tho'.

@Annabella oh yeah, I saw it in the Interest Thread and it seemed pretty good and thank you, so is yours!

Annabella said:
--
"Some words were wisely spoken, however there were far wiser one's concerning a man's genitalia"- Shakespeare.

@Jadea Smyth You found it, already? I was going to tag you in the morning. xD Great CS, tho'.
Shakespeare was a fucking genius, as are you.

@Jadea Smyth Two mom squad, hell yeah. (Amazing character, by the way.)

"I am Shakespeare"-Kanye West.

According to Jadea, the correct term is 'Mums'. God, that is such an adorable way to say mom. Us Americans are just so not adorable and I despise that. @NimbusTheCat

Annabella said:
"I am Shakespeare"-Kanye West.

According to Jadea, the correct term is 'Mums'. God, that is such an adorable way to say mom. Us Americans are just so not adorable and I despise that. @NimbusTheCat
What do mean Americans aren't adorable? Fat people with guns are cute as hell.

@NimbusTheCat the coolest squad known to man *high fives* & thanks, so is yours (o'v'o)

It is mums(':3) but Americans are much better than Brits, trust me. You have nice food, what wins nice food? @Annabella

Nutter said:
I was the same exact way when I first joined. Have you been on other sites for rping in the past?
I used to be on quotev (I use it for stories now) when that still had groups. Other than that, it's a flurried mix of botched text plus accounts and random RPs with friends.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]I used to be on quotev (I use it for stories now) when that still had groups. Other than that, it's a flurried mix of botched text plus accounts and random RPs with friends.

[/QUOTE]
That's cool. I just used James Patterson's old YA novels site, max-dan-wiz.com, before that site joined his main site and then all forums were eventually removed, which totally sucked. A few friends branched off and made little webpages we'd used for rps, but none of them lasted and I heard about RPN at some point and ended up on here today lol

I must say that having a huge site like this dedicated to RPs is pretty awesome ^-^

Nutter said:
That's cool. I just used James Patterson's old YA novels site, max-dan-wiz.com, before that site joined his main site and then all forums were eventually removed, which totally sucked. A few friends branched off and made little webpages we'd used for rps, but none of them lasted and I heard about RPN at some point and ended up on here today lol
I must say that having a huge site like this dedicated to RPs is pretty awesome ^-^
Yeah. I'm an aspiring author, so at all hours of the day I'm thinking of characters or story lines and I love having a way to actually act them out and go through them to see which i like and which I don't.

Anyways, when are we starting this? Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back