• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

theglassangel said:
i ships it xD
i also absolutely adore anba x sho
Anba X Sho would pretty interesting indeed, I could see it starting with both acting fake and eventually growing to like each other. I also LOVE Haruna X Vaughn.

Wataru said:
Anba X Sho would pretty interesting indeed, I could see it starting with both acting fake and eventually growing to like each other. I also LOVE Haruna X Vaughn.
ayyy i just dunno how this might go down, but hoeruna promised to spend nagoya with fishor lmao

i feel like the oprah of scents

"and you get one"

"and you"

"and you"

theglassangel said:
ayyy i just dunno how this might go down, but hoeruna promised to spend nagoya with fishor lmao

i feel like the oprah of scents

"and you get one"

"and you"

"and you"
*applauds the very well thought out scents everyone received*

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]
RYAN GET YER ASS IN HERE! I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE! WE HAVE THE SAME TIME ZONE! TIME ZONE! TIME ZONE!

Oh wait... =_= I think our times are the same but when mine's pm his is am? NO THAT'S NOT RIGHT! RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYAN RYA NRYAN RYAN RYA NRYA NRYANRYNWYRNEAYANRYANRAYRNAYNSYA
*crawls into the ooc, lies down, pulls a blanket over me, and shuts my eyes*

...Dannii, sorry I just got home.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*pats the top of your head* Long day?

[/QUOTE]
I think Wednesdays are my longest *pulls the blanket over my face*

RyanJXavier said:
...Dannii, sorry I just got home.
I think Wednesdays are my longest *pulls the blanket over my face*
Hey, at least my birthday should have made it a little brighter, eh? *ruffles your hair with a giggle*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hey, at least my birthday should have made it a little brighter, eh? *ruffles your hair with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
Also, did you enjoy your day? :)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hey, at least my birthday should have made it a little brighter, eh? *ruffles your hair with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
*pulls the blanket down* Of course, leaf

Wataru said:
Also, did you enjoy your day? :)
Mm! I just relaxed with my dogs, watched some movies and ate cake! So I had a nice little day ^-^ Although, I'm little sad about leaving the good ol' 16; I'm growing too old too quick!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mm! I just relaxed with my dogs, watched some movies and ate cake! So I had a nice little day ^-^ Although, I'm little sad about leaving the good ol' 16; I'm growing too old too quick!

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad my yuri lover had a good day! I actually went to the gym for the first time in foreverrr (don't make frozen song references)

theglassangel said:
I'm glad my yuri lover had a good day! I actually went to the gym for the first time in foreverrr (don't make frozen song references)
Ewwwww gym! *sticks out tongue* That's gross! ... Then again, the closest one near my home is a good twelve miles away...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*smiles* Good! *hops on to my feet* You still didn't give me my present though~ *winks playfully*

[/QUOTE]
*raises a brow* What do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back