• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I've never dated before... >~>

[/QUOTE]
i think that's a good thing! i'm actually a hoe irl too (jk jk)

but like just be glad you won't go through those dumb middle school relationships like i had a bf for two years (like for the entire middle school time) and i thought the most romantic thing he did for me was give me roses from the neighbour's lawn but they were cool with it

SirBlazeALot said:
ayyyyyyyyyyy get it gurl
im clearly pretty true to vaughn in the sense that we're both stoners

but i can't draw for shit. and im not nearly as carefree.

what are you talking about we're fuckin married.
WE NEVER DATED THO

WE JUST GOT MARRIED

theglassangel said:
i think that's a good thing! i'm actually a hoe irl too (jk jk)
but like just be glad you won't go through those dumb middle school relationships like i had a bf for two years (like for the entire middle school time) and i thought the most romantic thing he did for me was give me roses from the neighbour's lawn but they were cool with it
Awwwww ;w;

I guess you're right though ^^

SirBlazeALot said:
ayyyyyyyyyyy get it gurl
im clearly pretty true to vaughn in the sense that we're both stoners

but i can't draw for shit. and im not nearly as carefree.

what are you talking about we're fuckin married.
i like rp-ing where i have a lot of stuff in common with my character like for example:

left handed

short af

waist length hair

flirrrt and bi

likes and dislikes practically the same

was actually valedictorian but then chickened out

painting, piano and ballet

theglassangel said:
i'm actually true to my character
I'm nowhere close to Sho. I mean the only similarity between me and him is that we are both outgoing and enjoy excitement

I can not write a book to save my life(Never tried but probably i won't be able to). I'm definitely not a fisher, I'D NEVER DO THAT LAPDANCE THING LOL

I have yet created a character based after me, wait that's a good idea

theglassangel said:
AYYY I JOINED PIANO CLASSES THIS YEAR

STILL A TOTAL BEGINNER THO

Wataru said:
I'm nowhere close to Sho. I mean the only similarity between me and him is that we are both outgoing and enjoy excitement
I can not write a book to save my life(Never tried but probably i won't be able to). I'm definitely not a fisher, I'D NEVER DO THAT LAPDANCE THING LOL

that lapdance thing made me blush like i wasn't expecting sho to go through with it and i've been shipping ever since

Wataru said:

AYYY I JOINED PIANO CLASSES THIS YEAR

STILL A TOTAL BEGINNER THO
what level is you

theglassangel said:
i like rp-ing where i have a lot of stuff in common with my character like for example:
left handed

short af

waist length hair

flirrrt and bi

likes and dislikes practically the same

was actually valedictorian but then chickened out

painting, piano and ballet
i think like every character i've ever made RP or not has had at least one characteristic of mine.

but i often like to write characters that are radically different from me so that when i make my games all the characters aren't carbon copies of me xD

SirBlazeALot said:
i think like every character i've ever made RP or not has had at least one characteristic of mine.
but i often like to write characters that are radically different from me so that when i make my games all the characters aren't carbon copies of me xD
truuuuu it's either completely opposite (fantasy, scifi whatever) or like some similarities (more lighthearted)

haruna is a loooot more chill and less talkative

also @Wataru join the group walk to the train stop xD

Koichi was kinda of alike to me. We had quite a few characteristics in common (High school rps)

Fumihiro was an hyperactive version of me.

OMG I HAVE TO SLEEP BUT I'LL DO MY BEST

SirBlazeALot said:
Mmm! I'm somewhat similar ^-^

My characters normally have a quirk/hobby that is like one of my own, but that's mostly so I can relate to them easier and throw myself in their shoes a lot faster. Drama helps a lot with that ^^

My characters are definitely similar to me, I must say. Physically, and yes sadly personality wise. I admit it, I am evil! I am bitchy! Lol. But you guys seem to like me so... wazzup? And hey, @mikko !

ayyyyyy so apparently vaughn's design is from an actual anime.

except in the anime he's like...not black? but with dreadlocks?

the anime's based in the middle east. would it have been that hard to darken the skin of the characters, c'mon bruh.

anyway i found more pictures of him i guess so i updated his appearance section with 'em

enjoy

SirBlazeALot said:
getcho ass back here and gimme a hug
HUGS

Wataru said:
I SECOND THAT A WHOLE LOT
WATARUUUUU HIIIIIIII

theglassangel said:
idk you but i miss you
MISS U TOO YURI BABE

Felicity said:
My characters are definitely similar to me, I must say. Physically, and yes sadly personality wise. I admit it, I am evil! I am bitchy! Lol. But you guys seem to like me so... wazzup? And hey, @mikko !
hey baby doll nice personality you got there

okay i'm done now you guys carry on

mikko said:
HUGS
WATARUUUUU HIIIIIIII

MISS U TOO YURI BABE

hey baby doll nice personality you got there

okay i'm done now you guys carry on
(:3)(:'()(:3) ... I want to know this person.

I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Hopefully we can get on the train tomorrow! xD

I just worked for like three hours on a form, so I'm pretty wiped out.

See you beautiful babes in the morning. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back