• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

IM BEIGN WAY TOO LAZY AND NOT POSTING AND I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY. JUST HAVE MICHIKO SAYS SHE'S GOING TO STAY IN BED SINCE HANGOVERS ARE TERRIBLE >~< IM SORRRYYYYY (i don't even know if anyone was interracting with my character anyways)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]WAIT
SINCE WE GOT NEW PEEPS

DOES THAT MEAN WE NEED NEW SEATING ARRANGEMENT?

[/QUOTE]
Could we stick them together, since there's two of them? OWO

Well, I think firstly, we need to convince Anba that she's even going, 'cause y'all are practically walking out the door and she doesn't even know where everyone's going, lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh yeah =_=
I got this.

[/QUOTE]
.... *grabs popcorn and sitams back* This should be goooood...~

Kawaii said:
Hallo, All I have been busy making preparations for the July 29th birthday coming *cough cough* Mine and Shigeru's *cough cough*
You're far better than me; I'm not doing anything to celebrate the 29th for me xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You're far better than me; I'm not doing anything to celebrate the 29th for me xD

[/QUOTE]
My birthday is June 28th c: it has already passed. Shishishi.

It's funny because no one in my house knew xD including me lmfao. Then one day I looked at the calendar and took note of the fact that it was july and I was like. "=_= july? Isn't it april? Huh...july...june...omg! I'm 16! Nice, Dannii, nice."

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]My birthday is June 28th c: it has already passed. Shishishi.
It's funny because no one in my house knew xD including me lmfao. Then one day I looked at the calendar and took note of the fact that it was july and I was like. "=_= july? Isn't it april? Huh...july...june...omg! I'm 16! Nice, Dannii, nice."

[/QUOTE]
xD Looks like I wasn't the only one who didn't celebrate my 16th! xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
xD Looks like I wasn't the only one who didn't celebrate my 16th! xD

[/QUOTE]
My birthday was forgotten when I turned six xD

I'd rather not have a bunch of people crowded around me, cheering me on for being one step closer to the horrible hell of adulthood.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]My birthday is June 28th c: it has already passed. Shishishi.

[/QUOTE]
Your birthday hasn't passed for me yet!

It seems as if everyone has a birthday coming up in the next couple of weeks! O(≧∇≦)O

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Your birthday hasn't passed for me yet!
It seems as if everyone has a birthday coming up in the next couple of weeks! O(≧∇≦)O

[/QUOTE]
Lol my birthday has passed xD

June 28th was last month. Or...are the month zones different O.o I've never heard of such a thing.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol my birthday has passed xD
June 28th was last month. Or...are the month zones different O.o I've never heard of such a thing.

[/QUOTE]
OHH

I THOUGHT YOU SAID JULY

WOOPS.

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back