• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

@Leaf Fi YOUR SELECTION IS ON POINT

HONEYWORKS IS AMAZING

AKB48 IS MY MAIN JAM SINCE LAST YEAR

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AI KOTOBA FOR WEEKS

THE SPIRIT STORY IT TOO CUTE

I LOVE THAT FIRST OP'S LAID BACK FEELING

AND THE OTHER IS gREAT

mikko said:
I STILL HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT HAPPENED OKAY WOW. ISHIKI'S FRIENDS CAME OVER AND THEN HANAKO STOLE MAKI FROM A CHILD I. NOTHING MAKES SENSE SO I'LL JUST. GO.
Nothing really happened. Mirai is still on her walk but yeah, Hanako went to retrieve Maki because Ishiki's friends are soon going to announce that we're going to go to the Gion Matsuri. But they haven't yet. Everyone's just chilling in the lounge now, being silly. c: don't leave.

Wataru said:
@Leaf Fi YOUR SELECTION IS ON POINT
HONEYWORKS IS AMAZING

AKB48 IS MY MAIN JAM SINCE LAST YEAR

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AI KOTOBA FOR WEEKS

THE SPIRIT STORY IT TOO CUTE

I LOVE THAT FIRST OP'S LAID BACK FEELING

AND THE OTHER IS gREAT
xD Why thank you! I've been listening to Japanese music for over three years now, so I know my tunes~ ^-^

Honeyworks is making a movie, by the way! Based on their Confession series, one of which- my favourite to be honest- is the song I sent you! So I'm pretty excited! ^-^

Love AKB48, Ai Kotoba always makes me smile, the spirit song is freakin' adorable and I ship it xD

The second opening is from one of my favourite animes! :D It's hilarious, so I highly recommend it! ^-^ Especially since the ships are fantastic, and all stereotypes in anime are given to the opposite gender, which makes it interesting and fresh! I haven't watched the first opening's anime though... I'm planning to after Soul Eater ^^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Nothing really happened. Mirai is still on her walk but yeah, Hanako went to retrieve Maki because Ishiki's friends are soon going to announce that we're going to go to the Gion Matsuri. But they haven't yet. Everyone's just chilling in the lounge now, being silly. c: don't leave.

[/QUOTE]
when did mirai go on a walk

what

i'm

okay thanks

mikko said:
when did mirai go on a walk
what

i'm

okay thanks
Remember? When Ishiki went and met up with Ai. Mirai went out as well didn't she?

Lol it's funny how the day everyone gets drunk and falls asleep has been the most active day xD

Guys, I might head to sleep... Say that Hanako didn't find her clothes and she just curled up on the couch and is just chilling; but interact with her and RP as her if needed to! I'm too tired to make a post...

Night all! Love ya, and sweet dreams!~ *huggles for all!~*

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Remember? When Ishiki went and met up with Ai. Mirai went out as well didn't she?

Lol it's funny how the day everyone gets drunk and falls asleep has been the most active day xD

[/QUOTE]
I know, right? xD

hoeruna's ships:

• haruna x vaughn
  • haruna x sho has a shit ton of potential
  • haruna x hanako
  • ishiki x michiko
  • ishiki x maki
  • vaughn x hanako
  • michiko x hanako

hope they don't suck because then i'll be sad ;-;

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Guys, I might head to sleep... Say that Hanako didn't find her clothes and she just curled up on the couch and is just chilling; but interact with her and RP as her if needed to! I'm too tired to make a post...

I know, right? xD

[/QUOTE]
aweee goodnight yuri lover! *snuggles*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Guys, I might head to sleep... Say that Hanako didn't find her clothes and she just curled up on the couch and is just chilling; but interact with her and RP as her if needed to! I'm too tired to make a post...

I know, right? xD

[/QUOTE]
nite nite waifu

[/QUOTE]
Sleep well~

ishiki x maki or ishiki x michiko

tumblr_inline_n7ipqjPlYi1sgottu.jpg

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Remember? When Ishiki went and met up with Ai. Mirai went out as well didn't she?

[/QUOTE]
i mean sure why not i disappeared for like ever so

theglassangel said:
2007-high2-4.jpg

hoeruna x vaughn

literally i was watching high school musical 2 (my fave hsm movie) and eating canadian maple taffy
hoeruna x vaughn is life

i still think the first one is the best one because the basketball song lmfao

mikko said:
mirai thought about it for a second, and then giggled. "you are now the slave of the person of your choosing for the next twenty minutes! the person can do what they wish of you, but here's a catch for you! your master has to be a person of the same gender!" this additional bit was predominately because mirai, at this point, wanted nothing to do with the word man. the thought of one made her heart race unpleasantly. she would suppress the emotion, however, and simply refrain from more playing. she had stuff to do! she'd leave to grab her stuff, maybe go play on the beach, and look for a job! if things didn't work out here, she'd go live with another friend until she could get fully back on her feet. she was so excited she began giggling again, smiling bright and wide.
Was I wrong about this?

SirBlazeALot said:
"No, I think we're just good friends," he replied softly and rocked the sleeping girl gently.
how cute it's like a feels trip <3

SirBlazeALot said:
hoeruna x vaughn is life
i still think the first one is the best one because the basketball song lmfao
ryan was always my favorite character

get your head in the game

breaking free is awesome too (troy's moonwalk)

i'm crying this was my childhood

Last edited by a moderator:
Wataru said:
I want to do a drunk Sho post. Where could i jump in?
Say he was in the ball room/basement playing ball by himself. He had snuck the rum with him and just have him stagger back up into the lounge lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back