• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

LETS DO IT

IM SO PUMPED

CMON GUYS

IF SOMEONE DOESNT POST WHILE IM AWAKE

I WILL BE SO ANGRY

I WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE REALLY BAD ;-;

um can we also sit in a circle to make things more fun like:

___ (action) the person to your ____ (direction)

or just straight up ask the person

ay someone start it 'cause i don't wanna

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]LETS DO IT
IM SO PUMPED

CMON GUYS

IF SOMEONE DOESNT POST WHILE IM AWAKE

I WILL BE SO ANGRY

I WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE REALLY BAD ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Imma stab a bitch if this doesn't happen.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]SCREW IT Y'ALL
I DID IT

[/QUOTE]
I was literally about to xD Thanks for taking the bullet!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai] Ishiki was a pure man at heart and wouldn't allow himself to lust for the girls in this house...he only saw them as children for some reason. Also, Haruna is the youngest so of course he can't do that!

[/QUOTE]
Sho: Fake narration is fake

Wataru said:
Sho: Fake narration is fake
Lol xD Ishiki is a very love-loyal guy! He has feelings for Ai still and will not allow himself to think or look at anyone else in that way! Whether he has to be a party pooper or not!

@Kawaii How is poor Ishiki a pervert!? xD

Ishiki: "YEAH!? HOW!?"

Lol xD Ishiki is like that one guy in an anime that's always being dissed on lmfao >.<

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD Ishiki is a very love-loyal guy! He has feelings for Ai still and will not allow himself to think or look at anyone else in that way! Whether he has to be a party pooper or not!
@Kawaii How is poor Ishiki a pervert!? xD

Ishiki: "YEAH!? HOW!?"

Lol xD Ishiki is like that one guy in an anime that's always being dissed on lmfao >.<

[/QUOTE]
does he really deserve respect tho

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I don't see why not :c phphphph. He never did anything wrong.

[/QUOTE]
but did he ever do anything right?

ishiki is a great guy but also

he is a big uber nerd dummy

mikko said:
but did he ever do anything right?
ishiki is a great guy but also

he is a big uber nerd dummy
He gave Mirai a shirt! And bought Maki and Shigeru tea when they wanted some! As well as shared his candy even though he didn't want to! Also! He kept Maki's secret! And he's a gentleman! Switching sides to assure that he is walking closer to the main road than Maki. And he went swimming in the water with Mirai when she first showed up at the beach.

*Gross sobbing* He's done more than anyone! phphphphphphphphph S-s-s-s-s-s-so f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-far.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]He gave Mirai a shirt! And bought Maki and Shigeru tea when they wanted some! As well as shared his candy even though he didn't want to! Also! He kept Maki's secret! And he's a gentleman! Switching sides to assure that he is walking closer to the main road than Maki. And he went swimming in the water with Mirai when she first showed up at the beach.
*Gross sobbing* He's done more than anyone! phphphphphphphphph S-s-s-s-s-s-so f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-far.

[/QUOTE]
*pats Suzu comfortingly* There, there... He's a good character, don't worry...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]He gave Mirai a shirt! And bought Maki and Shigeru tea when they wanted some! As well as shared his candy even though he didn't want to! Also! He kept Maki's secret! And he's a gentleman! Switching sides to assure that he is walking closer to the main road than Maki. And he went swimming in the water with Mirai when she first showed up at the beach.

[/QUOTE]
he's an uber nerd dummy who is also a sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back