• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

SirBlazeALot said:
they eat little babies and listen to rihanna and snort coke off of hooker's butts
then at the end of the night they summon satan and he plays a wicked violin solo and they all pop mollies
sounds like my sorta hq wow

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Maybe she's in the same time zone as me and fell asleep? It says she hasn't been on in two hours...

... Dude, you did not tell me any of this when we got married.

[/QUOTE]
don't worry i only go for the open bar

theglassangel said:
how high are you on a scale of 1-10
a good 6 maybe slipping down to a five. my lighters on its deathbed though :T

mikko said:
sounds like my sorta hq wow
u should come with next time

maybe they'll host our three way wedding

theglassangel said:
how high are you on a scale of 1-10
OMG I USED TO SAY THIS ALL THE TIME WITH MY FRIENDS WHENEVER WE GOT HIGH! THEY WERE SO USED TO IT THAT THEY JUST STARTED LOOKING AT ME AND BEING LIKE, "Alright. Dandan, I'm about a six; you?"

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]OMG I USED TO SAY THIS ALL THE TIME WITH MY FRIENDS WHENEVER WE GOT HIGH! THEY WERE SO USED TO IT THAT THEY JUST STARTED LOOKING AT ME AND BEING LIKE, "Alright. Dandan, I'm about a six; you?"

[/QUOTE]
SirBlazeALot said:
don't worry i only go for the open bar
a good 6 maybe slipping down to a five. my lighters on its deathbed though :T

u should come with next time

maybe they'll host our three way wedding
please explain the scale of highs because i've actually never done weed (it's been legal in canada for about forever)

theglassangel said:
please explain the scale of highs because i've actually never done weed (it's been legal in canada for about forever)
Lol...it's kind of hard to explain =_= I couldn't explain it. Just like it's hard to explain what it feels like to be drunk or high...or anything really lol.

Leaf Fi]exCUSE ME [/QUOTE] Ok lets compromise. we'll have the [I]ceremony[/I] at a regular church we'll have the[I] reception[/I] at illuminati hq yeah? ( :D ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13736-mikko/ said:
@mikko[/URL]

theglassangel said:
Basically your five senses get amplified

things get slower

things get funnier

etc etc

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol...it's kind of hard to explain =_= I couldn't explain it. Just like it's hard to explain what it feels like to be drunk or high...or anything really lol.

[/QUOTE]
now that you think about it, i've never been drunk or high..

so i was like 14 and i was visiting ma fam in sweden and apparently minors could drink alcohol so i was freaked out..

legal drinking age in canada is 18/19, what is it for everbody else?

SirBlazeALot said:
Ok lets compromise.
we'll have the ceremony at a regular church

we'll have the reception at illuminati hq

yeah? ( :D ) @mikko

Basically your five senses get amplified

things get slower

things get funnier

etc etc
yes.

theglassangel said:
so i was like 14 and i was visiting ma fam in sweden and apparently minors could drink alcohol so i was freaked out..

Well...it's 21 here but I started drinking when I was 11 and you're allowed to drink with a parents consent supervision at whatever age.

theglassangel said:

18 here in the UK! But, er, near enough everyone who hits 15/16 starts to drink... Irish people live up to the stereotype, eh? ^^;; I haven't yet though, so I'm proud of myself! I'm gonna keep my confirmation pledge! ^-^

But you're allowed to... Do the do, when you hit 16

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]18 here in the UK! But, er, near enough everyone who hits 15/16 starts to drink... Irish people live up to the stereotype, eh? ^^;; I haven't yet though, so I'm proud of myself! I'm gonna keep my confirmation pledge! ^-^
But you're allowed to... Do the do, when you hit 16

[/QUOTE]
i should start saying "aboot" and "eh" more often

sigh, they made you do the dumb pledge? isn't weed safer than alcohol or something?

theglassangel said:
sigh, they made you do the dumb pledge? isn't weed safer than alcohol or something?
a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I also did the pledge (^.^) lmao

from my experience yeah, alcohol is lot easier to get into a dangerous situation with but that's not to say that some people don't zombie out on weed and become useless.

the general rule is smoke way too much weed, you end up getting tired and falling asleep.

drink way too much alcohol, you're gonna throw up, and if you don't you may get alcohol poisoning

theglassangel said:
Yup ^^;; I had no real choice, but I don't really mind. I got to choose another second name, so I was happy ^-^

But, er, the day wasn't the best anyways... >~> I'd rather not get into much detail though... I think that's sorta why I wanna keep it

Well, that, and I don't wanna disappoint my parents. I never have, and never want to

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Yup ^^;; I had no real choice, but I don't really mind. I got to choose another second name, so I was happy ^-^
But, er, the day wasn't the best anyways... >~> I'd rather not get into much detail though... I think that's sorta why I wanna keep it

Well, that, and I don't wanna disappoint my parents. I never have, and never want to

[/QUOTE]
i <3 u regardless waifu

giphy.gif

SirBlazeALot said:
a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I also did the pledge (^.^) lmao
from my experience yeah, alcohol is lot easier to get into a dangerous situation with but that's not to say that some people don't zombie out on weed and become useless.

the general rule is smoke way too much weed, you end up getting tired and falling asleep.

drink way too much alcohol, you're gonna throw up, and if you don't you may get alcohol poisoning
hm do you major in anything? imma need to go to uni in like 2 years, maybe do science or somthin xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Yup ^^;; I had no real choice, but I don't really mind. I got to choose another second name, so I was happy ^-^

[/QUOTE]
hm? second name? i is confuzzled

theglassangel said:
hm do you major in anything? imma need to go to uni in like 2 years, maybe do science or somthin xD
imma computer science major

that's why i'm on rpn a lot, i get sit here and code and rp and listen to music and get high.

SirBlazeALot said:
imma computer science major
that's why i'm on rpn a lot, i get sit here and code and rp and listen to music and get high.
sounds like a pretty good life if you ask me ^-^

i'm legit going to take physics, chem and bio all at the time same once fall rolls around *shoots myself because of my nerdy choices* >-<

SirBlazeALot said:
i <3 u regardless waifu
giphy.gif
9UMtjfl.gif

;u; Wuv you too, husbando~ <3

680b69563aceba3df48b4483d007bce3.gif

theglassangel said:
Oh? You didn't get to choose one? :o

Pretty much, my name is Aoife. My parents gave me the second name Anne when I was baptised, and I chose Marie as a continuation, so I'm Aoife Anne Marie. You don't have to choose a new one, but my mum's name is Anne Marie, so I wanted to finish it off xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
9UMtjfl.gif

;u; Wuv you too, husbando~ <3

680b69563aceba3df48b4483d007bce3.gif

Oh? You didn't get to choose one? :o

Pretty much, my name is Aoife. My parents gave me the second name Anne when I was baptised, and I chose Marie as a continuation, so I'm Aoife Anne Marie. You don't have to choose a new one, but my mum's name is Anne Marie, so I wanted to finish it off xD

[/QUOTE]
whaaaaa i don't have a middle name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back