• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Did everyone see my beautiful work on the layout of the main floor!? In the overview!!!!???

[/QUOTE]
That's great <3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Did everyone see my beautiful work on the layout of the main floor!? In the overview!!!!???

[/QUOTE]
It looks great! :-)

[/QUOTE]
Mmmmmm! The whole thing is very pretty!

'Ignore the table and shit' made me laugh way harder than it should have xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Mmmmmm! The whole thing is very pretty!
'Ignore the table and shit' made me laugh way harder than it should have xD

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao xD yeah and ignore the fact that the basement entrance is supposed to be in the ktchen

Does anyone else feel like their burning fat whenever they eat Kelloggs low calorie cereal xD I do even though I know I'm not.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD yeah and ignore the fact that the basement entrance is supposed to be in the ktchen

Does anyone else feel like their burning fat whenever they eat Kelloggs low calorie cereal xD I do even though I know I'm not.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, cereal. I feel fat with whatever I'm eating so...

Except for fruit, and the occasional vegetables! xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD yeah and ignore the fact that the basement entrance is supposed to be in the ktchen

[/QUOTE]
... I eat, like, Cookie Crisp and Coco pops still... xD I can't answer that question

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Ah, cereal. I feel fat with whatever I'm eating so...
Except for fruit, and the occasional vegetables! xD

[/QUOTE]
I somehow manage to feel fat when eating fruits because of how many I eat at once xD I be like eating five handfuls of cherries and a pack of strawberries, "Eating healthy, oh yeah." My sister looks at me like I'm retarded.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I eat, like, Cookie Crisp and Coco pops still... xD I can't answer that question

[/QUOTE]
Same! I eat like the double chocolate KRAVE cereal, and a heavy amount of Captain Crunch. xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I somehow manage to feel fat when eating fruits because of how many I eat at once xD I be like eating five handfuls of cherries and a pack of strawberries, "Eating healthy, oh yeah." My sister looks at me like I'm retarded.

[/QUOTE]
Same. xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I somehow manage to feel fat when eating fruits because of how many I eat at once xD I be like eating five handfuls of cherries and a pack of strawberries, "Eating healthy, oh yeah." My sister looks at me like I'm retarded.

[/QUOTE]
I understand that feel xD It's, like, you can almost feel the weight coming on after you swallow and it just stays there.

.... Well, that's what happens with me xD

Lol I could see Ishiki calling the cops and saying "My kids aren't home yet! I think someone could be trying to hurt them! Will you search the beach for them!? There was someone suspicious there before I left, their car looks like ------- so yeah! HELP."

"Sir why did you leave your kids on the beach?"

"+_+"

*The line has been cut.*

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I could see Ishiki calling the cops and saying "My kids aren't home yet! I think someone could be trying to hurt them! Will you search the beach for them!? There was someone suspicious there before I left, their car looks like ------- so yeah! HELP."
"Sir why did you leave your kids on the beach?"

"+_+"

*The line has been cut.*

[/QUOTE]
SHO IS NOT SUSPICIOUS!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I WANT TO RP AGHHHHH ;-;

[/QUOTE]
do you want maki and mirai to meet bc i'm not doing anything rn

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I WANT TO RP AGHHHHH ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Same

^ @Wataru (I was wondering if you were in a position to write or not >~<)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Sorry I took long xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh, you're fine! xD

I was meaning I wished everyone was on here to roleplay, but there's a ton of people missing. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back