• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Corgi said:
IT'S SOMETHING YOU LEARN OVER TIME AND IW ASN'T SAYING YOU I WAS SAYING MY CHARACTER AS WELL xD
[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]If it makes you feel better, I feel like Hanako is the most annoying xD

[/QUOTE]
hOnestly your characters are so cute so dw bout it c; like i'm kinda here stealing Vaughn's weed like nobody's bizness (sawry dude xD )

maki is moee

theglassangel said:
hOnestly your characters are so cute so dw bout it c; like i'm kinda here stealing Vaughn's weed like nobody's bizness (sawry dude xD )
maki is moee
awww... thank you >////<

Michiko: *stumbles over her feet and blushes madly* U-uhm.. I- j-just... -U-uhm... Th-th-thank y-you...

theglassangel said:
maki is moee
Hanako: *squeals happily and tackle hugs* Thank you, thank you, thank you!~

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I know xD poor Ishiki.

[/QUOTE]
Poor them.

Maki is gonna be super flustered around him now. And if he catches him alone he'll probably be like: I am so super duper sorry for what you had to see, and I'm emotionally dying so...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... I have no idea what to say... ^///^;; I'm being a shy leaf.

[/QUOTE]
Haha I feel like a newbie and it seems like you guys know each other since like the beginning of time >-<

to fill up the chat for conversational purposes, my name is theglassangel (duh) and i am in canada and i'm actually the same height in the rp as i am in real life, yes yes I'm 5'0-5'1

theglassangel said:
Haha I feel like a newbie and it seems like you guys know each other since like the beginning of time >-<
to fill up the chat for conversational purposes, my name is theglassangel (duh) and i am in canada and i'm actually the same height in the rp as i am in real life, yes yes I'm 5'0-5'1
xD We were in a few RPs together

Nice to meet you! I'm Leaf, but you can call me whatever you like! I live in Northern Ireland and I'm just around 5'2 ^-^ And I'm turning 17 on the 29th of this month!

Wataru said:
LET'S DO SHIP IT OR FLIP IT!
YES

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I AM 5'1 AS WELL.

[/QUOTE]
Yaaaaas i'm in high school and i've done all my volunteer hours (and i'm almost legally an adult)like a good girl so that's why i'm online like all the time (i have no life)

Corgi said:
I'M TALLER THAN SOMEONE WHAT
staaaaahp pls

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]
xD We were in a few RPs together
Nice to meet you! I'm Leaf, but you can call me whatever you like! I live in Northern Ireland and I'm just around 5'2 ^-^ And I'm turning 17 on the 29th of this month!

YES

[/QUOTE]
i sense a strong asian vibe in this group c; i'm half scandinavian, half chinese :3

theglassangel said:
Yaaaaas i'm in high school and i've done all my volunteer hours like a good girl so that's why i'm online like all the time (i have no life)
staaaaahp pls

i sense a strong asian vibe in this group c; i'm half scandinavian, half chinese :3
Awwww! :'D I'm not Asian at all xD Just Irish, with Viking and Norman blood in my veins ^-^ That, and I'm tiny compared to everyone xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Awwww! :'D I'm not Asian at all xD Just Irish, with Viking and Norman blood in my veins ^-^ That, and I'm tiny compared to everyone xD

[/QUOTE]
do vikings ever viking fist bump each other? i needa be a part of that xD

theglassangel said:
Shishishi! My height is not needed! I am 16, studying to go on exchange to japan! I love german shepherds! I have a snake! I dye my hair red because I love it! I have five siblings and one nephew! My name is Dannii!

theglassangel said:
Not completely fluent in English, but doing his best: Wataru! (This sounds lame lol)

I'm Brazilian with Portuguese progeny, and I'm still at school. And a member of the shipping family!

WELCOME ONE AND ONE ALL WELCOME!

IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE.

YOU'RE HERE WITH YOUR HOST! ANDY! AND THIS IS! SHIP IT OR FLIP IT!

WHAT I HAVE WITH ME IS A CHOICE GENERATOR! LET'S SEE WHAT WE'LL FIND SHALL WE?! EH, EH, EH?

HARUNA USAGI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back