• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
No, we haven't reached 1000+ pages of OOC yet. One step at a time (BP)
We already did that, I mean, technically not. But if this were a year ago, before the update, we'd be at 1000+

SirDerpingtonIV said:
People literally got banned over the murder games.
I am not afraid to take a stand.

TheAncientCenturion said:
We already did that, I mean, technically not. But if this were a year ago, before the update, we'd be at 1000+
I am not afraid to take a stand.
No? Including the old OOC, we would still be at around 720 pages :|

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
No? Including the old OOC, we would still be at around 720 pages :|
Last years update. I had an OOC that was well into the 1200's, but after the update it was rolled back into the 500's.

TheFordee14 said:
I think the worst we're ever gonna be is that admin coming in and telling you guys to "tone down the rape".
That was our best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last years update. I had an OOC that was well into the 1200's, but after the update it was rolled back into the 500's.
That was our best.
huh, fair enough. I might have even been on the site at this "update." *shrug*

TheFordee14 said:
Wait no, I take it back.
I feel like it is going to get a lot worse/better when the actual war begins.
It's hard to imagine we're this far into the RP, post wise, timeline wise, and actual time wise and. . The was really hasn't begun.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It was set in the world of the Crossed for the first one. Doesn't get worse than that.
Reading an issue of Crossed made me ill. There was no subtext to it, I felt. It was just mindless sickening gore.

TheFordee14 said:
Reading an issue of Crossed made me ill. There was no subtext to it, I felt. It was just mindless sickening gore.
Exactly. We had one of my longest-lasting RPs ever based on that. Host was straight up a fucking sadist.

Wish you were here - Crossed is actually brilliant.

Normal Crossed is just a waste of resources. Wish you were here, the webcomic? Loved it! I'd highly recommend it to everyone here.

@TheAncientCenturion

Psst, in order for Rory to prison break Aidan, we need to have him not crippled and able to walk.

Hypothetically, speaking of course. Rory would never betray his lovely brother.

Wish you were here - Crossed is actually brilliant.
Normal Crossed is just a waste of resources. Wish you were here, the webcomic? Loved it! I'd highly recommend it to everyone here.
Never heard of it what is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back