• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A solution Ooc

Ice Dragon

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Every one thinks vampires dont exist right I mean it couldnt be that easy for a race that relys on the blood of humans to hide. That's what everyone believes, but what will happen when a group of vampires get together tired of having to always go out hunting for blood and go out to snatch up a small group of humans to use as blood bags, making it look ilike they just ran away.

(I claim no right to this plot, it is borrowed from another site and user.)

Needed
Human Captives (they will be taken in the Rp) and Vampires, please let me know if you have questions.

This plot is open ended as I want to see where the story takes us. I ask a minimun of a paragrah for posts, however I know that is hard sometimes but give at least a couple good sentences so the one following you has a bit to go off of. 

Any intrest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so anyone else that wants to join just post your Charecters. I will keep tabs on how many of each race we have on this post.

Charecters available 

Humans 8-14

Vampires 9-10

We need at least one human per vampire but their can be more humans then vampires.

(Note the large number is so that if people wish to play more then one charecter the numbers are there to allow it. I only need a few people to start it up. I will leave it open for now but if no one else wants to join by tomorrow I will start.)

@2PM

Anime and real face claims will be accepted. I will be playing the lead vampire that has organized the plan. I may also play a human.

What I need is your charecters:

Name

Race

A bit of  bio/personality information

Anything else you want to add.

And a discription/picture.

Im pretty flexible when it comes to the Charecter sheets.

I will post the actual Rp now and link to it, so you can post your charecters there and I can convert this to an ooc thread.

I think it would help keep it more organized. I can set it up if everyone is in agreement.

This is now a hosted project,anyone who wishes to join please follow the link below and reqest to join in the Ooc chat which shows what I am still accepting for Charecters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back