• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Seer's Dream (An Arranged Marriage RP)

I'm interested in this! :)

So. Magic + Arranged Marriage.

What activities do you want to have rpers go through and what are your desires for anyone joining?

-Amout of writing in each post

-BBCode needed?

-Open to newer rpers or rather have experienced ones

---ETC

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Oh- Bro. You always touch my heart <3

[/QUOTE]
Lelelel <3

Idk if I'll make a char tonight and rp on le Fangs and Claws.

But

I might get froggy tonight sooo

GoldenChari said:
So. Magic + Arranged Marriage.
What activities do you want to have rpers go through and what are your desires for anyone joining?

-Amout of writing in each post

-BBCode needed?

-Open to newer rpers or rather have experienced ones

---ETC
I would just ask for at least a paragraph in each post, five sentences is minimum. You can do more, just don't expect everyone to do alot.

This is open to any experience level. I dont want it to be limited because it helps newer people to be able to rp with others that have more experience. It also helps them to be able to talk with those others as well.

I have a few activities in mind. Balls, trips to the forest, hunting trips, maybe make each couple grow their own garden, a scavenger hunt, music nights.....

Non fun ones include a kidnapping by those who aren't too fond of the idea of interspecies pairings, and a visit of the exes from previous relationships

I am open to ideas.

Also, coding isnt necessary for anything other than the profile. You should have a picture in your post though so it's easy on the others for descriptions and the such

Also, I always try to offer this, if anyone needs help with finding a picture, let me know. I just need to know any general or specifics and I'll help you look

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Oh god its like seitsu and elodie all over again
AND I LOVE IT

[/QUOTE]
Heuehuehue

Maybe we should ask Camilla if we can do this?

[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]I would love to see a couple that were enemies in the past, but didnt know they were soul bonded until the palace

[/QUOTE]
dorkling said:
Heuehuehue
Maybe we should ask Camilla if we can do this?
Can we do this please (((((((((((:

dorkling said:
Hey is your character done? Im only seeing the headings for each section

Devious Dilbert] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30455-camilla-riddle/ said:
@Camilla Riddle[/URL]
When is the rp going to be starting? How many more people do we need?
I need one more person for the first character that was made besides mine and one for my girl because I would love for her to find her match. But that one would be harder just cuz she wouldnt have invited them, because she couldnt see her match in her visions

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Camilla Riddle]Hey is your character done? Im only seeing the headings for each section
I need one more person for the first character that was made besides mine and one for my girl because I would love for her to find her match. But that one would be harder just cuz she wouldnt have invited them, because she couldnt see her match in her visions

[/QUOTE]
I could make another guy if you need one

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I could make another guy if you need one

[/QUOTE]
It would have to be someone who showed up for some other reason and maybe just stayed because they were interested to see where it's gonna go? Or maybe they know shes their soul bond but never got the chance until now to do anything about it. Idk. Maybe a past marriage or something kept them away.

But yeah, if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back