• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A search For a 1 x 1

JayJay94

Fantasy Addict
q☪~Come and Let's Play~☪

▶▶▶ Hello There! This is my wonderfully, average search thread but bear with me. I am currently looking for , 1 x 1 Roleplays

(I know it's painfully boring to read these, but if you read the Bold you should be good)
Name: I go by Jay

--▶ __ Anything you want to call me is fine though

--▶ __I would prefer if my partner was 18+

Availability/Post Frequency: I Work either Overnight or in Evenings, but try to post everyday

--▶ __ That being said, I am most active in the morning or late at night, unless I have an off day. Weekends are the busiest for me, but I will try to make sure to get posts out daily still.

Method: I am okay with Discord and PMs

--▶ __ I can waver a bit, most other methods I don't really know about but I wouldn't mind trying, but I have a Discord preference.

Post Length: I believe in Quality over Quantity. That being said I can't work with one-liners. So, No One-liners I usually Mirror what my partner gives, My average length is 2+ paragraphs

--▶ __ No extra here, just keeping the aesthetic

Limits: We all have them, mine are pretty straightforward. Nothing too Concrete

--▶ __Most things as gore, and mature things I am ok with, but the whole idea of having one dominant character and one submissive or weaker character is a no. If you want me to play the Big Strong guy that always has to save your weaker girl character, then no. And if you want me to play the damsel in distress to your hero, no.
--▶ __ Extra Stuff:
I use Anime or drawn Pictures. I like using characters pictures, but it is not required.

No T3Xt talk, or L33P Please just don't do it

I play both genders.

PM me to contact me.

I love OCs If you have OCs, bring them to me! By OCs I mean, any characters you have, you want to use, you started using in a roleplay that died, ones, you made but never got to use, old characters that you want to play again. Any of that. If you have any OCs don't hesitate to to offer them up to me

I love OOC Chat. I like to get to know my partners. Being friends makes for better chemistry inside and outside the roleplay. So let's talk and be friends, 'kay?

Fantasy World
Demon x Knight
Knight x Princess/Prince
Angel x Human
Amazon Warrior x Human Warrior
Dragon Slayer X Dragon
Vampire x Fae
Holy War/War with Monsters
RPG Style World. (Think Sword Art Online or Overlord)
Warlord x Healer
Witch x Knight
Zombie(Not the Brainless Decaying Kind) x Witch

Feudal World
Demon x Priest(ess)
Samurai x Ninja
Shogun x Demon/Yokai
Yokai x Soul Harvester
Demon World War
Tournament to determine ruler
Anything involving a demon/monster infested world
Ice Demon/Ice Queen x Human/Demon