• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A replacement.....?

Kurokawa Yuu

1x1 between me and Robin man

In 2056, after tons of research and development, SAI corporation has developed the perfect Artificial Intelligence. It was so perfect that noone will be able to differentiate between a real human and an android. The androids appear to have feelings of emotions just like humans and they also are made to do things that human do like eating and using the toilet and going to the shower. However, there is a catch. The technology is fairly new and there is a set lifespan for the androids, the lifespan being 10 years and the androids themselves are fully aware about it. The reason behind the short lifespan is that the artificial soul that is created by the company has its limit as it is using a limited source of energy. The android will lose all their memories and everything at the end of their lifespan, shockingly similar to death.

A boy that has just recently lost his girlfriend in an airplane crash. He was devastated for almost half a year and basically lived his life in solitary until he heard that he can recreate an android that looks exactly like his late girlfriend and the fact that they can act and feel emotions convinces him to get one for himself to relive his good days.

Will the boy be able to feel happy again?

How will the "girl" be able to cope living on knowing that the end of her life is already predetermined?

Is the 10 years of memories worth living for?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fateful day has arrived.

At 9am sharp, on the pre-determined date of 23rd November 2056. A red coloured electric powered car that has a huge company logo printed on it saying "SAI corp" stops in front of a terrace lot number 23 in a quiet and peaceful suburb after a 1 hour journey from the company HQ in the city.

2 professionally dressed staff got down from the car, one of them holding a clipboard and a pen, followed by a familiar face. Her small figure, her long shiny silver hair waves in the wind and her ruby red eyes. She follows the 2 company staffs until they stopped in front of the door. She gazes in the direction of the city where the company HQ building can be seen far far away as it is the tallest building in the country.... thinking to herself.... "I have a lot to learn...... This world looks so huge.... I can't even look beyond the horizon... I have so much to learn. I wonder what kind of person my master is like....."

Ding Dong ♫ ♬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back