a reappearance!

Noir

c’est pour cela que je suis née
hi there, im Noir, as you can probably tell :^) I introduced myself a couple years ago when I first joined, but between real-life distractions, forgetting my password, and moving on to other things, I havent been on since! this place has changed a lot since 2015. Ive had a RP partner to hang out with off-and-on in the meantime, but its just not the same as a RP group, so I find myself here again.

I sometimes get asked if im French because of my name, but truth is, I got the nickname from something completely unrelated and its stuck for years. im just an American nonbinary (ve/they), living on the west coast! I have a lot of nicknames that I wont go into here, but another name I often go by is Nic, which is just as fine to use.

Ive been RPing for ages -- my best friend and I would RP with our stuffed animals for hours on end when I was young. I was first introduced to forum RP and MMO RP on a virtual pet site back in 2011, and Ive loved both forms ever since. as for what I like to RP, that includes basically any of my interests, which are generally fantasy and fiction (things like Assassin's Creed, Warriors, The Elder Scrolls). I prefer "fandom" RP to original because I find it easier and more fun to base my characters off of something already existing, instead of working with something from scratch. I like RPing with fairly small groups (5-10 people) because I get overwhelmed with many more.

anyway, Ive rambled about myself enough I think! I'll probably be lurking for a bit until I figure out how everything works again, but hopefully I can get my roleplay fix and meet some neat people! ♥

Welcome back! Cookies to you!

I’ve recently returned as well! Guess we’ll both be rediscovering how things work around here haha.

thanks! welcome back to you, as well. good luck on your search, maybe we'll run into each other if our interests align :^D

Welcome back!
Yes the site keeps changing. It even changed within the last two months I was here, so I suppose it's an ever bigger change for you.

Enjoy your stay~

A welcome back is in order! Hopefully you'll get the hang of the new site soon. I look forward to seeing you around sometime :)

hi there, im Noir, as you can probably tell :^) I introduced myself a couple years ago when I first joined, but between real-life distractions, forgetting my password, and moving on to other things, I havent been on since! this place has changed a lot since 2015. Ive had a RP partner to hang out with off-and-on in the meantime, but its just not the same as a RP group, so I find myself here again.

I sometimes get asked if im French because of my name, but truth is, I got the nickname from something completely unrelated and its stuck for years. im just an American nonbinary (ve/they), living on the west coast! I have a lot of nicknames that I wont go into here, but another name I often go by is Nic, which is just as fine to use.

Ive been RPing for ages -- my best friend and I would RP with our stuffed animals for hours on end when I was young. I was first introduced to forum RP and MMO RP on a virtual pet site back in 2011, and Ive loved both forms ever since. as for what I like to RP, that includes basically any of my interests, which are generally fantasy and fiction (things like Assassin's Creed, Warriors, The Elder Scrolls). I prefer "fandom" RP to original because I find it easier and more fun to base my characters off of something already existing, instead of working with something from scratch. I like RPing with fairly small groups (5-10 people) because I get overwhelmed with many more.

anyway, Ive rambled about myself enough I think! I'll probably be lurking for a bit until I figure out how everything works again, but hopefully I can get my roleplay fix and meet some neat people! ♥

Hello to you, yes, i thought you were french for a second, so i welcome you on this site! have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back