• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Partner Idea or Two

AgentFire

Supporter
Hello Friends!

To be honest, recently, I've been in a somber, sad mood, due to many things I won't bore you with. So I kind of just want to roleplay and try and feel a little better. If you want to ask, I'll tell you, but otherwise, I'm just not going to say why I've been sad.

Anyways, I did have a couple of ideas. Two things to cover first though. A. I'm looking for somebody who can be active, as in a couple posts a day, with decent length posts each time. I'd say decent length is about an 8 line paragraph. B. In the plots, I will be roleplaying the guy, for reference, because I'm still not very good at roleplaying girls. Without further ado.

Lost and Broken - (Closed)

My guy and your girl loved each other. Upon their 2 year anniversary though, something happens... One of my guy's "friends" shows proof that my guy is cheating on her. Your girl is devastated, and she breaks up with my guy at dinner that night. That night was also the night that he was going to propose to her. As it would turn out, my guy didn't cheat on her, and in fact, his friend had always wanted her. So he broke up their relationship. Soon thereafter, this comes out, and your girl wants my guy back. Only thing is, she can't find him...

A Witch's Best Friend (Open)

Your girl is a witch, who just turned 18. Upon turning 18, every witch gets a companion. My guy is her companion. Companions are ant sized, human like creatures, who are indestructible. They have a special connection with their witch, and in fact, the only way they die, is if their witch dies. So this is basically the story of your witch and my guy meeting, and learning to work together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, hi! I do hope you'll feel better-- if you want to talk about it, then my inbox is definitely open so feel free to babble there. I shall welcome you with open arms.

That aside, lost and broken is quite interesting and would love to discuss further details.

Alright, I'll message you. And we can discuss the plot, and perhaps I'll babble a bit about what's going on.

I'd love to do Lost and Broken! I'm new to this site, so I cannot message you first unfortunately. I hope you're feeling okay! Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back