• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Not So Unusual Highschool

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step

★Rough Plot★​

Essentially we're looking at a school rp about teenagers in grade 11. The kids that have a very serious road behind them. It's the start of the year ad\nd everyone's made changes. What'll happen before grade 12? Kinda thing i guess.

tumblr_nr6y4h3h6o1u9fogvo1_500.gif

★★★​

★Cliques★​

Cheerleaders, Nerds, Mid-Ground, Goths, Football, Stoner etc.

★A Not so Unusual Highschool★

★Rules★​

1. Don't be overly cliche, though i do love those types it gets kinda boring.
2. try to be around, its easy to get lost in an rp like this
3. wait for the first post /FONT]

16669495968_687fff015d_b.jpg

★★★​

★Extras★​

I want this to be a semi-lit Rp. At least one paragraph a post (5 Sentences). I'd also love to hear your ideas cause really this Rp could go anywhere at all !

code by l o l i t a

Make it drama filled! HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever . I have something in mind. But all of the characters need to be done and created. When they are all done, we can PM each other and build relationships beforehand. Add parties involving mishaps (hook-ups, break-ups, arrests!) Of course we still gotta fade to black when we need to. During school, add some fights, love triangles, cheaters.

I'm always up for this sort of thing! If there's still room, I'd love to join!

Hey ! I apologize for not responding, I have a literacy test soon so I've been preparing for that. Is everyone still interested? minajesty minajesty I love that idea ! We can for sure do that. With the amount of people that would work extremely well ! I'll get a thread up either today or tommorow !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back