A Newcomer in Town!

wordsworth

future dead person

hey, i'd like to be called tobhi or toe for short.
i'm an obvious introvert who likes to collect hobbies.
i like to draw, to journal, to experiment and to voraciously eat books and films.
although my list doesn't stop there, i'll stick to those.
~
i used to have a handful of role-plays a few years ago.
but my knowledge dropped to a rookie level.
despite being a striving perfectionist,
i'm still a broken vessel as a writer.
hopefully, this website would polish my writing skills
and would continue feeding my hyperactive imagination.

(and also to make friends.)

welcome to rpnation, tobhi! we're glad to have you here.
if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. always here to help :-)
but, i hope you have a splendid time here

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey Tobhi! I'm an ambivert myself and I'd love to help with polishing your writing skills! (A part of the reason I'm here myself.)

Anyways, what genres are you interested in when it comes to rp-ing? :ghostr:

Last edited:
Welcome to RpN tobhi! Hope you have a great time around the site!
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
thank you so much!

Hey Tobhi! I'm an ambivert myself and I'd love to help with polishing your writing skills! (A part of the reason I'm here myself.)

Anyways, what genres are you interested in when it comes to rp-ing? :ghostr:
hello fellow ambivert! i'm a fan of both modern and medieval fantasy, futuristic with a touch of dystopia and lastly, realistic! though i'm not an expert, my genre knowledge is molded from the internet, movies and books.

Welcome Toe, I wish you all and every success as you hone your craft. Let me know if I can be of service in any capacity. <3

hello fellow ambivert! i'm a fan of both modern and medieval fantasy, futuristic with a touch of dystopia and lastly, realistic! though i'm not an expert, my genre knowledge is molded from the internet, movies and books.
No, those are all pretty cool genres (I do love me some dystopia). I don't think I'd ever say no to a role play as long as it is really compelling with cool people in it.

May I suggest my new rp to you? It's realistic, and centered around horror and I'm looking for people that may be interested. The interest check is here if you want to check it out. (Asks if she can recommend an rp and then does it regardless...blep.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back