A newbie all over again ohoho~

Excelsis

#NeverForget Jajangmyeon lips
hello one and all and welcome to this thing i like to call my introductory thread!

ermm yes please don't mind the total lack of capitalizations. i really tend to talk like this

ooc

. it's a bad habit.

umm... type? i mean, i'm not talking...

anyway! hello! y'all can call me maia~

gosh i feel like a newbie all over again huehuehue~

i'm in my early 20s, and i've actually rped a

lot

before ( however i did spend a good portion of my first foray, which was in forums, being a n00b since i was a preteen undergoing her seventh grade emo phase... ), but after a good long hiatus ( like maybe five or six years from forum rping and 3 or 4 years from tumblr rping ), i've decided to take my foray into it once again.

what else... ermm... oh yeah, i'm a full-blooded anime fan, but my main point of interest now is k-pop. however in terms of roleplaying, i am more inclined towards anime/fandom/fiction ( i never really enjoyed rping actual living people... ).

i guess that's it lmao nice too meet y'all!

( ps: sorry i use such a small font size but they're my aesthetic idek )

*squints* Welcome... welcome to RpNation. :P

Haha, you're aesthetic had me zooming in to 120% to read!

Glory! Welcome to our abode. May you find a comfy nook in which to rest your head. :P We also have a growing k-pop fandom around here so I'm sure you'll find some like-minded individuals. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Also, here some recruitment thread links to get you started:

Fantasy

Fandom

Welcome to RPN Maia! I myself am kinda new to this as well, seeing as how this is the second forum I have been on (I was on one until 2010.) However I myself am here to rp and perhaps form friendships so don't be shy!!
tumblr_inline_mp22jj88SC1qz4rgp.gif

Mordecai said:
*squints* Welcome... welcome to RpNation. :P
Haha, you're aesthetic had me zooming in to 120% to read!

oh hello~! thank you for the welcome!

also lmao i'm sorry for that
xD

Tronethiel said:
Glory! Welcome to our abode. May you find a comfy nook in which to rest your head. :P We also have a growing k-pop fandom around here so I'm sure you'll find some like-minded individuals. Let me know if I can help you with anything!
Also, here some recruitment thread links to get you started:

Fantasy

Fandom
ah hello hello! thank you for the welcome!

[QUOTE="I bleed black]Welcome to RPN Maia! I myself am kinda new to this as well, seeing as how this is the second forum I have been on (I was on one until 2010.) However I myself am here to rp and perhaps form friendships so don't be shy!!
tumblr_inline_mp22jj88SC1qz4rgp.gif

[/QUOTE]
hellooooo~! thank you for the warm welcome! as for me, this is my third, however, the first two i have joined are all six feet under o n o

[QUOTE="Weapons master25]Welcome to Nipton, My name is Romulu- oh wait, wrong place....
Cut, just cut that out

Hi! Welcome to RPnation, or welcome back!

Nailed it...

[/QUOTE]
pffftt hello~ thank you for the welcome~

[QUOTE="Megan Mayhem]You've been a newbie more than once..?

[/QUOTE]
Yup~ I've been a newbie like thrice now. Newbie in the sense that I'm new to the forum rather than new in the RPing world~ Though you could say I was a newbie once in tumblr RPing...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="M I L K]welcome! im new to the site as well. :]

[/QUOTE]
Ah hello hello fellow newbie~! Welcome as well~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back