• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building A New World

( ._.) ...

I hope you don't mind me saying @Nylana, but this seems to be quite a mess.

• The posts so far are very simplistic rather than detailed.
  • The layout of what should be an 'Overview' is now a mess of posts that you'd normally see in an OOC or OCC.
  • The 'Character Sheet' is the bare minimum of creating something that you'd call a character.
  • How is this nation building if all you have is a small group of people who are managing a village?
  • What's the story behind the goddess even giving you land in the first place or rephrased, what's the overview of this thread/roleplay?

...Mmm...

Yeah that's all I had in mind.

Am i still in the rp? i mean i would libe to but i was gone for weeks due to personal problems and after @Nylana even told me in a convo i would get kicked, i thought i had been already

No I haven't kicked you. I have been having internet problems and I didn't know the reason for your inactivity. Get caught up and please post your intro post. Roles may have gotten a tad mixed up :S but do your best to adapt please

So the only tags it showed me were new and world since I am on mobile, because of that I do not know the tech limit and starting equipment limit.

@metalcity , my character didn`t insult yours. My character was offended by the fact he was getting set aside right from the getgo, judging on your character`s words. He replied to it, mockingly yes, but there was no insult.

JihadJohn said:
So.....uhh....can either of you answer my question
I didn't see it. I'm pretty sure that this is closed and you don't appear to have a character...so I am quite confused by what you are asking. Ask the maker of this rp @Nylana as she most likely knows what is going on and can answer you questions better

JihadJohn said:
I was asking so I could make one and I know it might, but the only way to find out is to ask
At this time, we are not taking any new characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back