A Lunar in the Lion's Exalted?

LaFreeze said:
Yea but if she is really a shark Lunar it would make more sense for her to be a traditional water based admiral.
Totem animal is based entirely on personality. It is quite possible to have a shark totem and have never seen more water than a small oasis before. Of course, it's very rare to see a player choosing something like that on their character.

Slightly relevant... If a Deathlord takes a solar and throws him in a Monstrance, he can turn him into a Deathknight. What would happen is this was tried with a Lunar/Terrestrial/Sidreal?

I like to think that Abyssal conversion can't work on Lunars because the essence of a Lunar Exaltation is Change itself. How are you going to change Change?

Abyssal conversion might work on Sidereals, but you'd have to wait for their fated incarnation to die before they Exalted, which is generally inefficient.

I'm too lazy to find the quote, but Hatewheel commented that Lunar adaption to Malfeas and the Underworld will follow akin to their adaptation to the Wyld.

So they don't flip aspects, their aspect adapts.

magnificentmomo said:
I'm too lazy to find the quote, but Hatewheel commented that Lunar adaption to Malfeas and the Underworld will follow akin to their adaptation to the Wyld.
So they don't flip aspects, their aspect adapts.
Must... find... source...

Hmm I wonder if we'll see more of the Lion's leading lady. The first time I read this I didn't know who that once but since I've read up a bit on the Deathlords it is pretty clear who she is on a second glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back