• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Lovely Partner Search! [OPEN] (Fandoms, Originals & More!)

AlwaysXeno

Necessary Evil
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! I'm currently looking for new partners and perhaps that could be you! I don't want to overwhelm your poor eyes with my senseless babble, so let's be quick, yes? For all who continue reading, thanks! You can either respond to the thread or PM me! I promise I don't bite. As a note, anything bolded in the listings are what I'm most interested in!

About Me:
- I'm Xeno, XenXen, Xenny... I've heard it all. Call me whatever.
- I'm a nineteen year old college student who is a pre-law, if we become great partners maybe I'll represent you in the court of law some day (I'd hope not).
- I am an American and reside in the Northeastern United States, meaning reply time can be different depending on my partner's timezone.
- I am open to dark themes and mature content, barring limits of comfort and (obviously) RPN's rules.
- All genres are welcome!
- I'm open to all pairings and I'm willing to have my characters be any gender. I also have zero issue with doubling or playing multiple characters!
- I match length, so feel free to write in a manner that is comfortable! I can not stand one-liners though, so please don't do us the disservice.
- Ghost-friendly! Shit happens and I get it! If you'd want to communicate about anything, that's great. If not, that's okay.
- I love to talk OOC. Whether that'd be here or on discord!

With all that useless information out the way, let's get into the nitty gritty of what I'm interested in! Obviously, there will be way more than what is listed and some of it will be very basic. So, if you have an idea that isn't put here, spill the tea and pick my brain about it!

Pairings:
- Royalty x Royalty (Arranged Marriage or Forbidden Love)
- Mad Scientist x Experiment (They don't actually have to be a psycho...)
- Soldier x POW/Nurse (Mmm... historical settings~)
- Angel x Something (So common but it never fails, does it?)

- Children of Divinity (Mythology is fascinating, so!)
- Officer/Detective x Vigilante/Criminal
- Doctor/Patient x Patient (Mental Institutions, trauma bonds)
- Time Traveller x Futuristic (Cyberpunk-like world)

Fandoms: (Note: I much prefer OCs and AUs as compared to canon)
Jujutsu Kaisen

Chainsaw Man
Danganronpa
Fear & Hunger

Elden Ring/Dark Souls
Silent Hill
Shadow & Bone (Grishaverse)
Persona
Game of Thrones
Death Note
Resident Evil
Pokemon

Personal Plot Ideas:

Plot One (Action/Anything):
Muse A and Muse B are the pinnacle of their line of work. Crafty, efficient, and reliant for anyone who chooses to hire. Unfortunately for some, that occupation happens to that of a mercenary. Muse A and B's names spread fear into the ears of men and women with enemies, knowing that for the right price they could become a target. Famous in the underground world and fabled rumors in reality, both continue their work to the best degree possible while also balancing their normal lives. That is, until they both receive their biggest target yet: each other. To make matters worse, they've recently gotten new jobs to better blend into the real world and mask their identities, it just so happens that they are now employed in the same place! From coworkers in the day to combatants in the night, both are left with no choice but to bridge their secret and normal lives to get the job done. With tensions rising and the pressure increasing, which of the elites will crack first?

Plot Two (Supernatural/Romance/Dark Themes):
To say Muse A started life on a fair level with others is far from the truth. To be completely honest, their life has become a shitshow. Consistently pushed to the brink by various facets of their day-to-day lives, Muse A is left devoid of any real solutions... they've tried everything. One day, they're pushed over the edge, turning to what they believe to be the sweet release of death. Yet, a voice reaches out to them. That voice is trailed back to Muse B. Muse B is a grim reaper, one of many angels of death sent to collect the souls of those who pass on, taking them to the afterlife. Usually, these reapers are not allowed to intervene with the deaths of a human being, but, Muse B felt very inclined to stop Muse A. From there on, Muse B finds themselves responsible for Muse A, attempting to begin a path of healing for the broken soul. A shattered mind mended by a keeper of death, an unlikely bond sprouting from the soils of pain and sorrow.

I'm always open to making new plots or plotting while using these as a foundation. Even then, if you have your own plot ideas, definitely tell me about them!

Again, I thank all who decided to read this! I hope to get the chance to write with a bunch of you! With that, I bid you all adieu~.

P.S If you've gotten through all this, let me know what your favorite song is if you PM me. I absolutely adore music and I am very willing to share my Spotify.

Last edited:
Bump! I updated the thread with two new original plot prompts and some more details throughout... enjoy~!

interested in jjk maybe?? if you're still looking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back