• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Long Time Coming

Figured it all out! What kind of plot were you thinking? And also I just realized I don't have any characters! It has been such a long time.

Hey! I was thinking probably something with romance. The usual lol. I actually have a whole forum with all my plots I can find. And I keep all my characters on weheartit so you can use mine if need be(:

Okay perfect! Yeah I was thinking something with romance too. If you have a specific plot in mind just let me know and we can just go with that I'm not picky :)

Yeah that's a good idea. You can make a general plot outline for your girl and my guy and I can make one for my girl and your guy.

Okay so for my girl and your guy I guess I'm just going to base it off of what I'm going through xD

Lets just say they have been together for a while, but all they do is fight. He cheats on her, she knows it but chooses not to say anything (of course I'm making this a little more dramatic) and when she finally catches him he realizes or something?

We could do that! Hmm. Maybe for the other couple we could do a foster kid one? Forbidden love sort of thing because technically they're "siblings"?

Hmm.. Maybe when the girl confronts the boyfriend?

And maybe just a normal day for the foster kids? But their foster parents can be getting on their case about spending too much time together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back