• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Little Mishmash

dinosammich

Hello!

I'll say this upfront: I'm mainly looking for a variety of Slice of Life style RPs, and will also accept two fandoms: Haikyu!! and BNHA (canonxcanon or OCxOC only). I'm all, allllll about some romance. Hatemance. All of it.

I will play mxm, mxf, and fxf. Listed in order of preference, the last needing the best plots to keep us going!

I'm not against fantasy, or even just some fantasy elements, I've just been lacking some interest as of late!

I'm open to any and all ideas, my own short list being:
Good Character x Bad Character
Holiday based! Halloween or Christmas, or open to suggestion!
Widow/er x New Interest
Single Parent(s)?
Struggling Relationships

Good character x bad character sounds fun, particularly the idea of us playing the bad character... we already have an OC concept in mind for Hero Academia, actually, but would need some fleshing out.

I'd be so up for single parent! send me through a pm :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back