• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Kingdom Fallen | D&D inspired roleplay

Based Akira

It has only been a few weeks since the attack from Ekrutricia. The castle was in ruins and the people of Jhoten were lost and confused. With their king dead in another land and their queen missing, the entire kingdom is restless. Sightings of the princess traveling south of the castle have become more and more frequent. On the job board of the adventuring guild is a small parchment, asking anybody to meet with the quest giver at The Drunken Bugbear tavern with promises of a large gold payout. Cautiously, you take the paper and wait to meet with the requester.

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night ladies, gentlemen and everyone in between. Akira here, back at it with an urge to roleplay with the characters in my head. I’m 23 years old and I’ve been roleplaying for over a decade now but recently haven’t been doing as much as I’d like to.

Now let me give you some information about the rp. This roleplay is supposed to be a search and rescue, mystery type roleplay. Your character will be helping the princess of Jhoten find her mother who had gone missing after an attack from a far away kingdom. It says it’s D&D inspired but I don’t expect anyone to know anything about D&D. If you have experience with D&D, that’s awesome but if not then don’t stress.

Now for roleplay, I try to be semi-literate, sending as much as I can. I’ll do my best to match your energy and length but please be patient with me since I’m shaking some rust off.

If you’re interested, send me a dm and we can work out everything. Now I hope you all have an amazing time and I hope to see you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back