• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Journey Offworld

I totally have been inactive, My ex got me into a game called EVE and ive been it up on the Quick Strides in there haha. I hope ya'll didn't miss me too much

Yeah, I don't really have an excuse sorry. But back into it now! EVE online is it? I started like a year ago but I didn't really get into it. Would you recommend trying again?

i want to be apart of this sooooooooo flipping baaaaaaaaaad. but i'll just watch for now.

@aja maji

By all means, join! Four-odd people is not exactly a crew, problem I think a lot of people have is they see the RP's with dozens of posts and assume it's too late for anyone new to join. But we're still early in this adventure, by all means come along.

If you want a suggestion, try coming on as a crew member we would need, i.e. mechanic, doctor, technician. Or something real specific, like scientist, alien translator, botanist, chef, Whatever you feel like being. And joining will be easy, you can write yourself in as a new addition like I did, simply join the crew, or you can establish yourself an existing history with the group, be say, a crewmate they're planning to pickup or rendezvous with soon.

(Just a couple tips if you want an easy way to get in, I'm sure you already have a great character waiting to go. Drop them into the character sign up and you can get right into it. We're pretty lax with replying so no pressure of getting lost in a storm of posts as I'm sure has happened to us all.)

Sir Horace] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11062-aja-maji/ said:
@aja maji[/URL]
By all means, join! Four-odd people is not exactly a crew, problem I think a lot of people have is they see the RP's with dozens of posts and assume it's too late for anyone new to join. But we're still early in this adventure, by all means come along.

If you want a suggestion, try coming on as a crew member we would need, i.e. mechanic, doctor, technician. Or something real specific, like scientist, alien translator, botanist, chef, Whatever you feel like being. And joining will be easy, you can write yourself in as a new addition like I did, simply join the crew, or you can establish yourself an existing history with the group, be say, a crewmate they're planning to pickup or rendezvous with soon.

(Just a couple tips if you want an easy way to get in, I'm sure you already have a great character waiting to go. Drop them into the character sign up and you can get right into it. We're pretty lax with replying so no pressure of getting lost in a storm of posts as I'm sure has happened to us all.)
oh no i mean its just Christmas time and i have little kids running all over the place and i'm having to be the big responsible sister in the middle of chaos so im a tad busy. but i will join i plan too

Hello. I have a particular character I've been looking to stick in an RP. Do you mind if I join?

MrMopp said:
Hello. I have a particular character I've been looking to stick in an RP. Do you mind if I join?
Course we don't mind, write up the character in the sign up area and Kelly will have a look over it

Go ahead! Just ask if you'd like a general run through of our role play so far, unless you've already read through it ^-^

@MrMopp

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! So, at the start of our role play we [Kelly (Captain of Quick Strides), Tommo and Verona] docked on a planet called Veneir and we went in search for a Pilot to recruit, and that was when Horace fortunately crossed paths with us. We are currently out at the local market purchasing ship parts to repair our space ship. Horace has a 'friend' called Devon, who he thinks might be able to help us acquire a Fission Tunnel and so far, he seems like a shady guy. I recommend a read through the role play and character sheets if that isn't too much of a hassle, it'll help you get your bearings so that you'll be able to hop in and have some fun! :) I hope that helped.

If you have any more questions, we'll be glad to answer them~

Thank you. I will. But I got to get some sleep first, I think I live on the other side of the pond from you guys.

BTW My character is female and very, very much not human. That cool?

It's totally fine, I'm from New Zealand and Kellys from Wales, we're pretty lax with that stuff.

And go for it. We have enough human in the story already, sounds exciting!

I'm having trouble deciding characters back story. What I know is that she was originally from a primitive island tribe on a backwater planet.

You could write a bit about what growing up in the island tribe was like? Describe the environment. Was Yahlie close with her parents/siblings (if any), how did she get to where she is now?

You might want to think about how your character will come in to the role play :) it could help with the process of building up her backstory.

You don't need to go crazy, remember the most significant, important things about your character should be yet to come, not already decided : )

I have just finished reading the RP so far. Trying to think of a good way to introduce my character that wouldn't be disruptive (and to come up with a background.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back